What's new

Molejuice

Thanks guys I've had to put the website in lock down as we are rushed off our feet and are so exhausted at the moment looking after two kids and staying up late most nights is taking its toll so we are having a few days to complete the orders we already have here once they are done then I will open website up for more orders. We are running very low on bottles, flavourings and pg so we may be down until they all arrive. For all those who have ordered, we will get your orders posted asap and hopefully be back fully stocked by no later than Thursday 7th January 2016.

You poor sod @molejuice I'm sure I speak for us all when I say to take a little break, a cpl days off with family, restock and gear up for the upturn in trade.
Don't let this venture effect your family life and relationship, you are soon to be my main supplier of everything bar my tobacco juices.
I'm happy to wait, I'm sure we all are, in the interest of longevity.

How do I ask for a custom mix? Think 80/20 is as much pg as my body can handle lol
How do I ask for a custom mix? Think 80/20 is as much pg as my body can handle lol
Just go to put it in your cart and there's an option for custom mixes. You'll have to wait tho the sites in lock down, I think a few to many orders lol

Thanks guys I've had to put the website in lock down as we are rushed off our feet and are so exhausted at the moment looking after two kids and staying up late most nights is taking its toll so we are having a few days to complete the orders we already have here once they are done then I will open website up for more orders. We are running very low on bottles, flavourings and pg so we may be down until they all arrive. For all those who have ordered, we will get your orders posted asap and hopefully be back fully stocked by no later than Thursday 7th January 2016.
Family first everytime, a bit of down time is more than earned I think. I'm sure I can speak for everyone when I say we will all be patient.

Went on this morning and had a look, came back later and it was all locked down! I can wait though, some things are (slightly) more important than some new juices to try!

Dave

Family first mate, always. Although you won't have stopped, hope you get the chance for some quality time with your loved ones.
Loving the three I bought so far @molejuice and look forward to trying more :)

I'm glad I ordered when I did! Only tried muffin mole so far, really impressed. I've got 50ml cream donut, 50ml frosted donut, 30ml muffin mole, 30ml cinnamon churro and 30ml key lime cookies.

Enjoy your down time with family, will definitely be ordering when you're back and raring to go again

Well after doing a restock last night we have found we have completely run out of nicotine. (2litres ordered from Darkstar) and we have had to order over £400 worth of flavourings and more VG and PG and labels. That is just to replace what we have used. Any custom orders will be delayed until at least Tuesday all other orders should be bottled and posted by Wednesday at the latest

Shocked at how much we have sold/raised for charity so far.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom