What's new

Molejuice

thats amazing molejuice.

i think you now have a much larger following than before christmas and it will grow and grow from now on and no matter how long it takes we understand the situation and will support you no matter what.

as mentioned earlier, family always comes before business.

I too in no rush but just would like to know do I order more juice from somewhere else until my order arrives and you are up and fully operational

I received mine recently. Not had the chance to even open the packaging yet. These do require steeping is that right?

I would like to say a massive thank you to @molejuice. For a small vendor have blown my mind with your flavours, customer service, price and charity work. Every business needs to have a good customer base and time to kick their feet up crack a nice bottle of wine and relax. Done yourselves proud and I don't think I am the only ape that would say so.

MOLEJUICE THE WORD IS OUT!!!

Well done guys!!!!

Not all need steeping if they are 3 or 6mg they should be good to go and if you have ordered 3 or 6 your orders should be posted either tomorrow or Tuesday the only delay will be on custom mixes and any other nic strengths

Woop Woop , ordered mine on the 31st in 3mg, should hopefully see that guy soon!

For the free delivery is that 1st or 2nd class @molejuice ? - Spent over £50, don't know if that has a bearing!

Keep up the good / Hard work haha!

Edit : I'll stop telling everyone on reddit to buy your juice :eek: , give you a bit of a break. :p

Woop Woop , ordered mine on the 31st in 3mg, should hopefully see that guy soon!

For the free delivery is that 1st or 2nd class @molejuice ? - Spent over £50, don't know if that has a bearing!

Keep up the good / Hard work haha!

Edit : I'll stop telling everyone on reddit to buy your juice :eek: , give you a bit of a break. :p

all shipping is free on orders over £30 and all orders are sent first class recorded signed for :)

Back
Top Bottom