What's new

Molejuice

all shipping is free on orders over £30 and all orders are sent first class recorded signed for :)

Gutted, put an order in last night for 2 x 100ml + £4.50 shipping [emoji30]. I would of added another with free shipping.

Still good value though so not the end of the world.

if you want to, place another order for 100ml quoting your invoice number in the comments and we can refund the postage costs :)

Got my order in today!
I have a small suggestion though. You have a donation page on the website, why not make an option to add a donation when you pass through the checkout process? You might pick up a few more that way?

Dave

Got my order in today!
I have a small suggestion though. You have a donation page on the website, why not make an option to add a donation when you pass through the checkout process? You might pick up a few more that way?

Dave

that's a fab idea, thank you. we'll discuss it in about an hour once the kids are in bed :)

I placed my order this morning before work. Couldn't wait until after 5!
It feels like Christmas again.
Ordered from santa and he shall deliver!
An outstanding business model you have there. It's inspiring to see a juice maker put others before profits. Hats off to you good sir and madam.

At the end of the day we are trying to make as much money for charity and for as many people to enjoy our eliquid at the same time

At the end of the day we are trying to make as much money for charity and for as many people to enjoy our eliquid at the same time
And you're doing just that. You on Instagram and Twitter?

Back
Top Bottom