What's new

Molejuice

If it helps, I'm in no rush for mine at all. If someone is in need of there's before me and is giving you grief then let them have mine.....

Well after doing a restock last night we have found we are completely run out of nicotine. (2litres ordered from Darkstar) and we have had to order over £400 worth of flavourings and more VG and PG and labels. That is just to replace what we have used. Any custom orders will be delayed until at least Tuesday all other orders should be bottled and posted by Wednesday at the latest

Shocked at how much we have sold/raised for charity so far.
These apes can drink juice like it's going out of fashion.

If it helps, I'm in no rush for mine at all. If someone is in need of there's before me and is giving you grief then let them have mine.....
No ones is giving us grief just want to be honest and keep every one updated with the facts. We are out of nicotine and there's not much we can do about it.

Is there any chance off us knowing what you made for charity over the festive period, I hope it puts a smile on a lot off children's faces mate, I guess there is a few what didn't have the Christmas they was hoping for and I am glad I contributed towards it

Is there any chance off us knowing what you made for charity over the festive period, I hope it puts a smile on a lot off children's faces mate, I guess there is a few what didn't have the Christmas they was hoping for and I am glad I contributed towards it

Yeah need to finish paying for all the stock needed then will have an idea of how much is left to donate its going to be around the £1000 mark and i will split what ever is left between the charities. Then will continue to raise more

Last edited:
Was thinking this ..... Maybe a totalizer on the website?

a totalizer is a good idea but i make donations so regularly it may not work. so keep your eyes on our Facebook page (molejuice) for the screen shots and receipts, perhaps a total raised for each so far may work

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom