What's new

Molejuice

Order placed, you support a charity close to my heart. My nephew passed away at 18 months, during his short life I spent a lot of time at the BRH and then a local hospice with him. The support required to run these resources are massively underestimated.. I donate privately to both, but seeing a local juicemaker with a good rep doing the same can't be ignored. Well done!

Happy me!

313114f5dcbf838fbc7dbf9d9e061226.jpg

They smell delicious. And I even got a free sample, thanks molejuice!

Just placed an order for 4,100 ml bottles but guess I may have to wait a while as I MTL and use 12 mg Nic!

I went to place an order to celebrate the arrival of my Crius... and you're colsed.. just my luck LOL.

I hope you've got plenty of empty bottles on order :-)

we have plenty of bottles now, labels didnt show so having to print in black and white for a few orders, and we have run out of vanilla bean icecream which is one of the ingridents in the milk mole so wont be abe to make any more until our supplier gets there delivery (which is stuck in customs)

hopefully we have enough pre made to complete all orders we have 107 left to bottle label and package so we better crack on

we have plenty of bottles now, labels didnt show so having to print in black and white for a few orders, and we have run out of vanilla bean icecream which is one of the ingridents in the milk mole so wont be abe to make any more until our supplier gets there delivery (which is stuck in customs)

hopefully we have enough pre made to complete all orders we have 107 left to bottle label and package so we better crack on
Careful, I'd be keeping those ingredients under your hat mate.

Back
Top Bottom