What's new

Molejuice

Just finished tucking the last bit of cotton on a new build, hear a knock on the door and its my mole juice, perfect timing!

Thank god my molejuice turned up 2day. Having 3ml left of juice and no concentrates on hand makes a grown man cry.
Fucking lovely juice @molejuice i will be placing a big order on the 12th

Just so every one knows there will be a limit of 25 orders taken on Monday and that will continue until the end of the week to limit the amount of orders we have to do each night and to control the flow of orders through the week so you will have to be quick in placing orders. We still have 66 orders to complete by Monday and we are hoping to try and do most tonight

We broke @molejuice [emoji22]
Sorry/notsorry!
@molejuice is there any way of locking down the site but still allowing us to view the flavours? Don't go to any major trouble, but would be nice to be able to plan and dream..?

yay :D

IMG_20160109_132052.jpg

Sample pack arrived today cracked the pink le-mole-ade and its delightful!

Gonna leave the others for a few days before trying them but they all smell incredible!

Thanks molejuice, keep up the amazing work you guys are doing.

Just so every one knows there will be a limit of 25 orders taken on Monday and that will continue until the end of the week to limit the amount of orders we have to do each night and to control the flow of orders through the week so you will have to be quick in placing orders. We still have 66 orders to complete by Monday and we are hoping to try and do most tonight
Nice, can't wait to get mine!

Back
Top Bottom