What's new

Molejuice

Due to LOCKDOWN can't make an order but I'll try again as it's being quite a lot going on about your juices so I've decided to try some out :)

I'm waiting for the lockdown to end too, moneys been set aside for 300mls moleseberg

they will reopen on the 12th but only limited amount of orders as weve kept them so busy.

@molejuice
i would just like to add that i love milk man by one hit wonder but i didnt think much to rocket man and muffin man.
that has now changed thanks to you. your rocket mole and muffin mole imho is much nicer than the original so expect another order soon.

as said its nice but slightly different.
no tanks empty now to give it another toot as all full with other mole-e-licious juices.

I'm gutted its getting to be a struggle to get my favourite liquid, sometimes wish I'd kept Molejuice all to myself (ONLY JOKING) The more money made for these charities the better but I need my fix of milkmole badly.

@welsh_dragoness
110ml mole man
110ml malibu breeze
all 3 lemonades
rocket man and muffin man.
molsenburg

or should that be i did have. all from before crimbo went within a day and new delivery received today.

ive got over 2000ml of juice around me and the moles have taken over as the other stuff isnt getting a look in :D

@welsh_dragoness
110ml mole man
110ml malibu breeze
all 3 lemonades
rocket man and muffin man.
molsenburg

or should that be i did have. all from before crimbo went within a day and new delivery received today.

ive got over 2000ml of juice around me and the moles have taken over as the other stuff isnt getting a look in :D
Stop hogging it man lol

Back
Top Bottom