What's new

Molejuice

not sure if op will go ahead on Monday due to Chris having a sniffle. awaiting blood test results and see where we go from there

Fingers crossed for all three of you. Every time I top up my tank I think of you and send you some positive vibes!

Thoughts and prayers too u all especially the little man [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Update.. Sons operation has been delayed for a few weeks so. We will be reopen on Saturday night once we have worked out what we have pre made and what we can make up we will reopen there will be limited amount available to order to make sure we don't get over run with orders. We will restock and update website as quick as we can so if something isn't available its should be within a few days

That's a damn shame @molejuice but I guess they want mini mole to be in the peak of fitness for his recovery.
Time will fly by mate [emoji106]

Im refreshing refreshing refreshing refreshing your website going to be putting an order in tonight. If you made a banana milkshake flavour i reckon Id never have to wait for that as a lot of people dont like banana

Im refreshing refreshing refreshing refreshing your website going to be putting an order in tonight. If you made a banana milkshake flavour i reckon Id never have to wait for that as a lot of people dont like banana

it's in the pipeline, but not website-ready just yet :)

website due to go back up this evening :)

Excellent. Youll make me a very happy man id buy it by the bucket load Banana milk shake and strawberry and banana mix. (mouths watering)

Back
Top Bottom