What's new

Molejuice

holy crap. ive had 4 bottles of milkman now and love it to bits but the others im glad i done a swap with Diva for 15ml of each. they are ok but not really to my taste.

you know you could sell them on here as theres always people after them.

so have they got the milk mole almost spot on then?
i must admit stream milk from honey vapes is spot on milk by glas. the amount of that import i bought for almost 20 quid for 30ml is unreal.

i think im almost upto 2000ml stockpiled now and that will at least double before the tpd bollox happens in may.
you can hardly tell the difference with the mole milk, the rocket mole is spot on. I do like my juice well steeped luckily lol. I'd say my favourite one hit wonder is my man but they don't do a clone of that yet, I have asked for them to give it a try tho.

holy crap. ive had 4 bottles of milkman now and love it to bits but the others im glad i done a swap with Diva for 15ml of each. they are ok but not really to my taste.

you know you could sell them on here as theres always people after them.

so have they got the milk mole almost spot on then?
i must admit stream milk from honey vapes is spot on milk by glas. the amount of that import i bought for almost 20 quid for 30ml is unreal.

i think im almost upto 2000ml stockpiled now and that will at least double before the tpd bollox happens in may.
You think the tpd things gonna happen then yeah. I've done all I can, emailed my MP, signed the petition.

great, cheers.
and thanks for pointing out this vendor. ive added them to my recommended list below.

something will happen. they are loosing too much vat from everyone who is switching to vape.
its a back hander so the only licenced suppliers will suposedly be backy companies.

there will always be a way. they want to shut forums as well and reviews on youtube.

just ordered a sample pack ........ i messaged them through FB and they added battenberg to the options as it sounded interesting....... nice people

great, cheers.
and thanks for pointing out this vendor. ive added them to my recommended list below.

something will happen. they are loosing too much vat from everyone who is switching to vape.
its a back hander so the only licenced suppliers will suposedly be backy companies.

there will always be a way. they want to shut forums as well and reviews on youtube.
It's not right man, it's the same as everything else the only thing that interests governments is the mean green almighty dollar. I'm trying to get as many mods and tanks as I can, think I might get a few 45 gallon drums for the liquid cause I can't mix to save my life.

great, cheers.

They don't need to involve vat until they sell 60,000 odd sku
Thst gives them a little grace, I have no doubt at all that they'll dissapear before April. [emoji20]

im on about the government are loosing too much vat from everyone switching to vaping.

you can hardly tell the difference with the mole milk, the rocket mole is spot on. I do like my juice well steeped luckily lol. I'd say my favourite one hit wonder is my man but they don't do a clone of that yet, I have asked for them to give it a try tho.
I got my order from Mole juice today!!! 50ml of Moleman, 50ml of Custard doughnut and they threw in a 10ml sample of Christmas Pud :2thumbsup:!!! The Moleman is lovely and I can see myself getting a shed load of it in the future!!! The Doughnut on the other hand just has an overwhelming taste of Cinnamon, So unless they've sent a bottle of Cinnamon Churros by mistake I won't be getting any more of that!!! I've stuck it in the airing cupboard to steep for a bit so I'll see if it calms down any in a couple of weeks!!!

Back
Top Bottom