What's new

Molejuice

I ordered some of this on Sunday, wasn't expecting it to be sent until after Christmas, but reading some of these posts has made me hopeful it may come before.

same here.. just ordered couple of bottles.. Its my sisters xmas present... Unless I like it.
Well she aint getting the Moles Dream...Got it in a Stro Mini v2 now and its spot on... Agree with @HAZZA1962 the doughnut either needs steeping or needs help..

Which variation of the Doughnut did you get ?!!!
Got her 2, Strawberry and Blackcurrant.. Not a lot of doughnut going on here, Strawberry is not too bad, acceptable. Blackcurrant is just like a raw, chemical fruit flavour, not ribena. i mean a Kwik Save economy blackcurrant... Needs a steep I think.. Moles dream is very good, will give it a few days steeping as well. If that improves were on a winner..

I ordered some of this on Sunday, wasn't expecting it to be sent until after Christmas, but reading some of these posts has made me hopeful it may come before.

I ordered mine on the 18th. Think that was their cut off date

Got her 2, Strawberry and Blackcurrant.. Not a lot of doughnut going on here, Strawberry is not too bad, acceptable. Blackcurrant is just like a raw, chemical fruit flavour, not ribena. i mean a Kwik Save economy blackcurrant... Needs a steep I think.. Moles dream is very good, will give it a few days steeping as well. If that improves were on a winner..
The Moleman's Sound straight out the bottle, It's complimenting the glass of Aussie White's I'm drinking Beautifully!!! I haven't tried the Christmas Pud yet!!!

I ordered mine on the 18th. Think that was their cut off date
posted on their FB on the 20th
UPDATE........WE have completed another 15 orders tonight ready to be posted Monday. we have another 17 more to do tomorrow night. I cant promise that all orders that are still coming through, Will be made and sent by Monday. But i will definitely try to complete, The orders received up to this morning and try my hardest. To complete all received up to tomorrow evening.

Thank you all for the support and donations made so far its amazing to see we are now being talked about on https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/…/threa…/molejuice.93535/
and many other forums we will try our hardest to keep going for as long as possible. ‪#‎screwtheTPD‬

posted on their FB on the 20th
UPDATE........WE have completed another 15 orders tonight ready to be posted Monday. we have another 17 more to do tomorrow night. I cant promise that all orders that are still coming through, Will be made and sent by Monday. But i will definitely try to complete, The orders received up to this morning and try my hardest. To complete all received up to tomorrow evening.

Thank you all for the support and donations made so far its amazing to see we are now being talked about on https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/…/threa…/molejuice.93535/
and many other forums we will try our hardest to keep going for as long as possible. ‪#‎screwtheTPD‬

You can't question their commitment

Yeah
I got my order from Mole juice today!!! 50ml of Moleman, 50ml of Custard doughnut and they threw in a 10ml sample of Christmas Pud :2thumbsup:!!! The Moleman is lovely and I can see myself getting a shed load of it in the future!!! The Doughnut on the other hand just has an overwhelming taste of Cinnamon, So unless they've sent a bottle of Cinnamon Churros by mistake I won't be getting any more of that!!! I've stuck it in the airing cupboard to steep for a bit so I'll see if it calms down any in a couple of weeks!!!
yeah I got my order today also, I got a free bottle of Xmas pud 2(not to sure about that) I got the moles dream and the key lime cookies, they're both very nice but they do need a bit of steeping. I like to heat mine up under hot water tap for a while and then shake within an inch of its life, leave it to breath and then steep it for a bit. Do you just let yours sit or do you have another method?

Yeah
yeah I got my order today also, I got a free bottle of Xmas pud 2(not to sure about that) I got the moles dream and the key lime cookies, they're both very nice but they do need a bit of steeping. I like to heat mine up under hot water tap for a while and then shake within an inch of its life, leave it to breath and then steep it for a bit. Do you just let yours sit or do you have another method?
I just stick it in the airing cupboard for a couple of weeks !!! If I can be arsed I'll give it half an hour in the ultrasonic cleaner first !!!

Back
Top Bottom