What's new

Molejuice

My order went in last night, I'm aware I'll have to wait til the new year but that's fine with me [emoji41]

@ this rate I'm going to have to start bottling boxing day orders are flooding inn omg

@ this rate I'm going to have to start bottling boxing day orders are flooding inn omg
I'm glad everyone knows about you now, when I first tried your liquid I tried to find reviews on it and couldn't believe there were none anywhere, I'm glad you're becoming as popular as you deserve and long may it last. Merry Christmas from me and mine

Seeing the charities you support and being a Bristol boy myself, my order is in :)

Never heard of you until this forum post @molejuice and I expect a lot are the same. Bet you've got a lot of bottling to do now!
Just ordered 300ml myself. Excited to try your stuff and for such a good cause. Good work mate

I've just had 15 sampler ones for now. Well worth it and tbh its too a good cause too. I will be getting more when running low :)

Back
Top Bottom