What's new

Molejuice

I just stick it in the airing cupboard for a couple of weeks !!! If I can be arsed I'll give it half an hour in the ultrasonic cleaner first !!!
I've seen people using those and was contemplating getting one because patience is not one of my greatest virtues, the only juice I'll ever steep properly is one that I can't stand. I'm glad you liked the mole man though.

Anyone know if they ship across europe?
I can only select UK and greece.

I've seen people using those and was contemplating getting one because patience is not one of my greatest virtues, the only juice I'll ever steep properly is one that I can't stand. I'm glad you liked the mole man though.
Definitely worth getting one i steep most my juices in the ultrasonic cleaner :-)

update...... got a sample pack of moles dream, donuts, muffin mole, cinnamon churros, batten mole and a free xmas pud all at 6mg ive quickly run them all through the velocity and while yes they could all do with a steep first impressions are very good . Very easy on the throat good clouds and plenty of flavour........ with a particular mention for moles dream.... i will i suspect be back for more:14::D:2thumbsup:

me ordered on sunday so could well be getting mine tomorrow. last order then i will be upt date with deliveries.

update...... got a sample pack of moles dream, donuts, muffin mole, cinnamon churros, batten mole and a free xmas pud all at 6mg ive quickly run them all through the velocity and while yes they could all do with a steep first impressions are very good . Very easy on the throat good clouds and plenty of flavour........ with a particular mention for moles dream.... i will i suspect be back for more:14::D:2thumbsup:
I got moles dream 2 and would place it towards the top of their flavours. Stock up while you can tpd article 20 was approved today so only a few months left now.

Back
Top Bottom