What's new

More from America

TP 72

Achiever
In the Daily Mirror today a study from America.
246FFC29-8675-409C-920D-2BD64EA8504F.jpeg

No info about the study, who did it or how it was funded. Why doesn't that suprise me?

But it's so frustrating... that low level drip drip of bullshit is what shapes people's perceptions and turns entire populations against a life saving tool.

Critical thinking needs to be on the curriculum.

No info about the study, who did it or how it was funded. Why doesn't that suprise me?

But it's so frustrating... that low level drip drip of bullshit is what shapes people's perceptions and turns entire populations against a life saving tool.

Critical thinking needs to be on the curriculum.
There is no critical thinking anymore - or much truth.

its all about agreeing with whatever factions float your boat on social media.

no one reasons logically anymore, its how people like trump have got where they are.

Probably the American tobacco industry trying to spread crap about vaping as it’s affecting their profits. I don’t believe half of the crap that comes out of America.

Its the Daily Blither, so it must be true :doh:

Standing next to a running bus is more harmful to your health, but they don't say that in their papers!!

A quick google revealed she's a radiologist, so no more qualified to offer medical diagnoses than our bob up the road...

And there you go, an example of critical thinking... who the f*** is this expounding this nonsense, shame the papers editor didn't have access to a search engine, eh...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom