What's new

More from America

Love the liberal sprinkling of potentially, possible and other adjectives to mitigate her ass getting sued.

Hmm, might have got the wrong one think she's a Pharmacist Clinician. Hard to tell.

Love the liberal sprinkling of potentially, possible and other adjectives to mitigate her ass getting sued.

Yeah, the problem is the media of whatever variety just takes the headline and the adjectives just get lost. It's not confined to vaping though, it's a reason why when I hear 'experts say' I just roll my eyes.

Karen on facebook again?

ESGMzPsXkAIF38N.jpeg

Yeah, the problem is the media of whatever variety just takes the headline and the adjectives just get lost. It's not confined to vaping though, it's a reason why when I hear 'experts say' I just roll my eyes.

It's right up there with "boffins have discovered...."

My dear old mum told me many many many years ago if your ever in trouble or need advice always seek out the police or a teacher or a professional as they will always advise you correctly, tell you the truth and help you.....

Must be true then lol

Ye and Biden stole the election, you`ll be safer with a tommy gun in your house and there is never under any circumstances a good reason for a woman to have an abortion ... America huh.

Back
Top Bottom