What's new

More Lung Horror

Are any independant investigators investigating these cases as well? I don't necessarily mean pro-vaping investigators, just not corrupt government funded investigators. If you look at the instance with that kid Chance, he doesn't say whether or not there was any THC or CBD usage apparently he said he was vaping strictly mint. This is alarming. He should've been drug tested at least.
I saw the thing about the kid chance and the mint, my first thoughts were “he doesn’t want anyone to know he’s been trying to vape THC”

Well, nobody is forcing you to carry on vaping.

I'm assuming you're an adult and you're free to make that choice for yourself.

Apparently, the reports say there have been about 250 hospitalisations in the US.

If that's scary, have a look at the tobacco stats that don't make the headlines...

480,000 confirmed smoking related deaths PER YEAR in the US (as a comparison).

7,000,000 smoking deaths per year worldwide.

That's one person every 4.5 seconds.

2-3 people have died from smoking related diseases in the time it's taken to read this post.

Way less scary than vaping eh?

Smh. I have no words for you.

I saw the thing about the kid chance and the mint, my first thoughts were “he doesn’t want anyone to know he’s been trying to vape THC”
I also wouldn't want to disclose THC usage if I were in such a situation but I'd assume since THC was mentioned in most instances, they'd drug test the whole lot.

I also wouldn't want to disclose THC usage if I were in such a situation but I'd assume since THC was mentioned in most instances, they'd drug test the whole lot.
In a country that is very pro corporation with some states that are largely funded by big tobacco, that funds really bad and incorrect research with a governing body of such things known to be swayed by cash injection (look into
Stevia and how it was sidelined by big sugar) that has a rabid set of anti vaping “experts” and campiagners - and is also the ONLY country tho has happened in?

They well may have done drug tests - but you can bet your ass they will have err hidden any results to be favourable to anti vaping.

Statistic and results twisting to show data a certain way is rife all over not just in America (tho it’s massive there) - big pharmaceutical do it all the time to sell drugs.

Last edited:
Lol. Yes. I see you brave hearts pointing out the cigs part of my OP, let me hold your hand while I explain the current situation.

Yes, cigarettes are killing people as we speak BUT they're not turning up clusters of people in the same place with the same issue at the same time. That looks like somewhere, someone has spiked something. Since these juices reaches around the globe it'd be a matter of time before it starts popping the lungs of users around the globe, IF it is the regular carts and liquids causing this.

The point of it was that, I'd be dodging that bullet if it was contaminated liquid that might end up in my tank if I smoked cigs and kind of put my death off for a later stage.

Please, stop being dicks.

Last edited:
Most cases are apparently caused by black market products. I doubt ALL cases are. There is bound to be a few who have severe reactions just like a few will react to anything. Read the back of your paracetamol box. May cause many side effects including coma and death.

Nobody said vaping was safe. But it's still far safer than smoking. IMHO we should all have the ultimate goal of neither vaping nor smoking. But each to their own. If you must do one then it's a no brainer.

Lol. Yes. I see you brave hearts pointing out the cigs part of my OP, let me hold your hand while I explain the current situation.

Yes, cigarettes are killing people as we speak BUT they're not turning up clusters of people in the same place with the same issue at the same time. That looks like somewhere, someone has spiked something. Since these juices reaches around the globe it'd be a matter of time before it starts popping the lungs of users around the globe, IF it is the regular carts and liquids causing this.

The point of it was that, I'd be dodging that bullet if it was contaminated liquid that might end up in my tank if I smoked cigs and kind of put my death off for a later stage.

You could always make your own juice - that way you'd know exactly what goes in it? Many do.

There is no evidence, as far as I know, that the juice in question is marketed in the US freely let alone worldwide. In the UK/EU any juice with nicotine in has to comply to, & be tested prior to selling, the TPD regs. This means any liquid containing nic would be almost impossible to contaminate with illicit drugs like THC/Spice. If your buying juice from unknown sources then that's the gamble you take. The supplying of spiked juice is targeted at people who also buy weed, speed & any other drug you care to name. In effect you have to actively want to buy it. It's not going to be for sale in the avarage high street vape shop as these get checked under the TPD Regs (at least they're supposed to be.
Just keep buying juice from trusted vendors on line or get to know the local vape shop.

Back
Top Bottom