What's new

Morning campers

Tee Dee

Hi all. Been vaping for a few years now and have been lurking here for what seems like forever. So I’ve finally decided it’s better to participate. 55yrs young and live on the south coast and drive artics at night. I’m currently using a Geek Vape Aegis with an EVL Reaper V3 while at work, i absolutely love the Reaper by the way, and i bought an authentic Billet Box last week together with the EVL Alien, also authentic. Got Digbys Mums Custard in the Reaper, been vaping this since before the TPD change, delicious stuff, although i do miss the taste before the switch to TPD, and I’m trying a banana milkshake in the Alien, not liking that so much at the moment. I’m thinking of trying a Clapton in the Alien, so if anyone has any recommendations on coils let me know. Anyway i think i had better get some sleep, last night of the week tonight, yay……Just one last toot on the BB 1st.

Hi @Tee Dee and welcome :thumbup:

Never had a reaper but got an alient for the BB last week. It's fantastic. Trying to work out whether or not I prefer it to the pioneer.

Welcome nice set ups, I've currently got a simple round wire 3mm 27g SS in the Alien, seems to work well.

download.jpeg

@Tee Dee

Back
Top Bottom