What's new

Morning guys and girls, my long journey into vaping and this wonderful forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

82khali

Postman
I started smoking in 1994 full time in secondary school cause it was cool as years passed got my first job and I could afford to pay for fags they won't that expensive then one pound 70 if I remember correctly, by 1999 I was pretty much hooked on fags so much I would buy fags and sacrifice my lunch money.

By 2002 I got in the habit of drinking coffee with a cigarette and boy do I miss it.

The years passed on a mate of mine who used to smoke 3 or 4 fags in the morning just on the bug in the morning brought to my attention Green smoke electric cigis, they were ok but never helped me kick the habit, just didn't feel they could replace the addiction.

I used to drink also and a fag with southern comfort and coke or a beer was out of this world or after a big meal :)

Fast forward a few years.

The same friend intruduced me in to nautilis aspire if I remember correctly.

It was ok helped.me cut down a bit,but was still smoking cigis.

I got in to sub ohm and it was aspire clieto and I started to enjoy vaping, then I went and bought the zenith innoken tank.

At this point sub ohm when driving or watching a film

MTL in office

And fags were cut down to 3-5 a day sundays used to smoke one cigis with my coffee and that was it.

The cost of the coils and smoking was hitting my pocket not the biggest earner, so after watching 100 of YouTube videos and scowring through forum.

I decided to buy my first rda and fell for the hype train bought a drop dead which was a night mare at first and from there went and purchased the Asgard and I would practise wicking everyday and change liquids.

Then I came across MTL rta cheaper than replacing zenith coils and better flavour.

I thought this is a worthy investment I bought the tools ohm reader ect and learned as much as possible on ohm law, battery safety and started building and putting my own coils together. I'm still using regulated mods by the way I just find them easier to work with and more forgiven than mechs.

In the last 5 months I purchase the blotto rta , glad mini and kayfun and now it's over 3 months not a single cigarette in site.

I have a new to behobby and fair this one doesn't drink or stain my teeth, health well I sleep better and breath better. Not sure if it's 100 percent safe but it definitely is better than smoking fags.

I have been on many forums from fishing and car forums.

This forum comes across more mature and it's been interesting at night I just go through the old threads and keep learning more and more.

The offers on here are also good.

Vaping is pretty niçe market and it's good to come on here to learn and also to share some of experiences with no politics with good humble folks.

potv-ani-gif.210337

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom