What's new

Review Mount Baker Vapour 11 Juices Reviewed (from CloudHouseVapors)

steviet

Initiate
Hi all,

I ordered 10 Mount Baker Vapour Juices from CloudHouseVapor a few weeks ago (+got one free) seeing the post from porkbeast in the bargain basement thread (-20% off taster packs with 'POV20')

Thought i would share my thoughts on the liquids for the benefit of others.

I ordered all the juices in 20ml - 60VG/40PG - .6%NIC and vaped them all on a range of drippers and mech mods with sub ohm coils.

· Berry Creamy
Decent vape this, nice mixed berry body with a subtle creamy, almost milkshake base - one of the more pleasant flavours. Probably strawberry, blueberry and raspberry. Would vape again.

· Cheesecake
Me and my mates have been pretty big on cheesecake flavours recently, having tried juices that arrived in XampleBox and the Stars & Stripes version amongst others. This cheesecake tastes predominantly of cream cheese but REALLY lacks the sweetness to make it puddingy or the biscuit/pastry base that other juices get so right. This is not a pleasant juice IMHO. I'd be surprised if the bottle gets finished. Ever.

· Cherry Limeade
Pretty nice this, super-sweet, very artificial flavour - decent balance of Cherry & Lime - very similar to cherry coke but with distinctive lime. Half decent and the bottle will get vaped. I think the artificial nature of this juice amongst others in this review have given me vapers tongue, but i'll say more about that later.

· Demon Energy
One of my favs in this sample range, spot on like Monster energy - citrus with that sort of fizzy sweetness you would expect - probably a mix of fruits in there, but plenty of sweetness. Also left tongue with a nasty texture after continuous use.

· Sour Yum
Supposed to be super sour fruit sweet mix - tastes to me very much like Parma Violets, very sweet - heavy perfume aftertaste - it's alright in small doses.

· Razzle Dazzle (came free in pack)
I was umming and arring about ordering this one, so was happy when i found it was thrown in for free (20ml) - The 'free bottle' seems to be a standard offer on MountBakerVapors orders. This juice tastes exactly like Vimto to me, super-sweet mixed red berry and fizzy. Bottle will definately get finished.

· Bananas foster
One of the better flavours i got - nice banana body, hints of cinnamon and a nice crumble/biscuit base with a hint of nuttyness. I like this flavour a lot and it will probably be the first to disappear.

· Cookie blaster
This is supposed to be Oreo cookies. It sort of is. Chocolate is really hard to get right in e-juice IMO and it hasn't worked here. It's really sickly, tastes more like raisins than anything else and is not particularly pleasant. Will be hard work getting through the bottle.

· Dutch Apple Pie
Pretty pleasant - apple, crumble/biscuit and a hint of cinnamon - tastes a bit like cardboard overall though - no flavour is singing, they are all just lost and disappear into something that tastes a bit like paper. It will get vaped, so it's not all bad, just not anywhere near brilliant.

· Butter Pecan
This one annoys me because the Pecan is really nice, but the butter isn't and is massively overpowering. overall it's fairly pleasant but you just constantly wish the butter wasn't there, or at least as prominent. it's so disappointing when something is close to great, but trips up at the last hurdle.

· Vanilla Custard
I ordered this thinking it would be the one i would be guaranteed to love, but how wrong could i have been? IT IS THE WORST! now these are 'American flavours' and i'm sure if you picked up 'Vanilla Custard' from a US supermarket it would be unrecognisable from 'creme Englais', but this is bloody awful. It just tastes of floral butter. Like butter cream - which is probably what general americans consider to be custard, but my god this is disgusting. I'm going to give it to someone i don't particularly like.

Overview.
These juices were very cheap - working out around £1.60 per 10ml, delivered. They taste very cheap too, but at this price, if you find a couple you like, it will greatly subsidise your monthly vapes, allowing you to spend more of your hard earned cash on serious Premium juices.

I question the PG/VG mix (we ordered 60% VG) - they were not particularly viscous as i was expecting - perhaps their VG is watered down - either way, just another pointer towards these being cheap juices.

I think the more synthetic flavours (Demon Energy, Limeade etc) are probably a safer bet than the pudding ones, which are so disappointing.

Also i have found that these juices have given me vapours tongue in a hurry - my tongue has a funny texture (like i just drank 6l of coke or something) - i havent experienced this at all in recent months, vaping better quality juices.

Notes on order from Cloudhousevapor.
These juices took 9 days to arrive. The order page suggested 5-7 days delivery so i was disappointed when they hadn't arrived after a week, especially as i had completely run out of other juices in the meantime. I contacted Nathan, he got back quickly and pointed to the FAQ which did highlight 2 day consignment time (as these juices are mixed from base to order) and that the French post don't work weekends (typique!) - obviously i din't read this before hand and accepted the terms - i'm just so used to same day dispatch and next day delivery as standard these days (just ordered from Krakenecigs - conisgnment took 15mins - arrived next morning.)

Also, as these juices are mixed on site (Mount Baker operate a global franchise) they needed serious steeping, which only added to my frustrations as was otherwise out of juice. This info was not clearly offered at point of order, but was in the FAQ (must consider in future) - I turbo steeped them in an ultrasonic for two days and then left in the dark for a week. some of the flavours mellowed, but none improved IMHO.

Moral of the story....

You get what you pay for.

Some of the juices are OK but none of them great. Might be alright if you are used to cheap e-liquids, but if you are used to premium juices i would avoid completely. If you are ordering from CloudHouseVapors allow a good 'French week' for them to arrive (like a baker's dozen) - having said that, Nathan's customer service was prompt, if not over-defensive (customer is always right and all that) - I felt the estimated delivery time on order flow could have been more honestly inclusive of consignment time and La Post's lack of weekend service.

Hi all,

I ordered 10 Mount Baker Vapour Juices from CloudHouseVapor a few weeks ago (+got one free) seeing the post from porkbeast in the bargain basement thread (-20% off taster packs with 'POV20')

Thought i would share my thoughts on the liquids for the benefit of others.

Just to add to your review, I get my MBV juices direct from the USA and have found all the following to be very nice in a 50/50 mix with +2 flavouring, takes a bit longer to get here (normally 14-18 days so steeped in transit) and depending on how much you spend you can get hit with VAT+£8 RM Fee, but it still works out about the same price, maybe a few pence dearer:

Bavarian Cream, Blue Moo, Caramel Coffee, Coffee, Dulce de Leche, Graham Cracker, Lemon Bar, Morning Vape, Moo Juice, Sweet Cream (good for adding to others) & Whipped Cream.

Lemon Bar is very lemony which can be a bit overpowering - adding 10% Sweet Cream makes it a bit more subtle, also if you like Coffee but find their one too strong adding the Sweet Cream can make that better as well.

Solar flare, hawk sauce, candy cane and jungle are amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom