What's new

MTL mod to replace iStick Pico

xenon20

Initiate
Hi all

I've used my pico's (i've had 2) for about 4 years now, I need to replace the latest as the threads on the battery cap have worn out (this happened on the last one too).

I typically vaping at 9-15W. I'm thinking it would be good to go for a single 21700 mod or maybe a dual 18650 (I have the XTAR VP4 charger which I think fits both sizes), to avoid changing the battery so often, and also it would be good to be able to fit larger tanks if the need arises..

Budget of about £35-40.
Any recommendations or ideas on what might be a good bet ?

Many Thanks

Paul

vaporesso armour pro. takes a single 18650, 20700 or 21700. it has a insert/adaptor included for use with 18650 so you could still use your old pico batteries aswell as new 21700 battery for more mah. mod only is in your price range aswell.

You could go for the Pico 21700. Can use 25mm tanks on it.

TBH almost any mod will do ya for MTL as we all know

Your pico's lasted well from regular use say 2 years a pop every day
many of us have mods/tanks devices in rotation so in your case day in day out that is good imho

The thread going if you always recharge externally is likely going to happen eventually over time
flip open doors for easy access wear, threads get old & worn, magnetic/slide doors loosen etc.....
but 2 years each day in day out ain't bad in my book as I said

That said I got an Aegis Solo from LePetitVapoteur
(mostly coz it was on offer & €5 to spend so thought wtf....

The most important thing above any spec is if DJLsb says it is nice and super sexy :D
Boobs! Boobs! Boobs! Boobs!
:ohboobs:

yeah the thread on the solo could go over time also, but alas ye olde wear n tear is in inevitable

tbh you could stick with you know & like or look at other options, but almost anything will suffice

Last edited:
+1 for the Aegis Solo. Received one in the post from ecigone a few days ago and I love it so far. I also have a Pico istick 25 which has a steam crave glaz mini on it which is my new favourite setup

Cheap 80 watt rechargeable mod and get yourself a zenith tank with 1.6ohm coils and it will look after you.

I am pretty happy about my Vaporesso Swag mod. Looks like a Pico and pretty sturdy. It is one of my beater mods.

Back
Top Bottom