What's new

MTL RDTA for Squonking

The Brunhilde? though it is huge and 23mm

The Galaxies will take some beating though and the only MTL squonk atty I still use.

Don't think Brunhilde has a squonk pin. Don't think there is much else out there tbh.

I'm still waiting for SXK to a make corolla V2 that's squonkable. I think they've probably missed the boat on that one though.
Ooh I fucked around chasing that dragon. Tried converting nectar clones with varying levels of success.

Before the galaxies and mulan (in the old day's) I used the split rdta. There may still be a single remaining clone available (goes and checks) actually a black and silver.
https://www.fasttech.com/products/3028/10024113/5811000-split-styled-rta-rebuildable-tank-atomizer
The coppervape was the best as it had a coil block but actually was unnecessary as the wicks and posts block the deck into two.
It comes with a 510 drip tip adapter and is very small (see if I can find one shortly)
Really liked it single coiled with the airflow open a little. Flavour was spot on. Liked to use it when working and I may risk forgetting to squonk, lol.

While not an RDTA, the Holic works well for MTL squonking.

Some idea of the size rew.
WP_20200705_13_04_31_Pro.jpg

Airflow shuts down to nothing. Best there was really.

Back
Top Bottom