What's new

MTL Tank & Mod Recommendations ??

Tobytyke

Achiever
Looking for some suggestions please. This will be for my Father who has been off the smokes for 3wks now. He’s in his early 70’s so obviously I would like him to continue with the vape if he can. So with Father’s Day approaching, thought I’d get him something. He told me he’s got an 88vape pen style thingy :18::18:. Anyway I suppose I know roughly what I’d look for, but always good to get the thoughts of fellow apes as I may not have thought/considered something. Couple of criteria as below.

1. MTL Stock coil tank (longevity & flavour from coils & readily available) I’m guessing Fireluke 22 ?
2. Small internal battery mod with decent Mah. ( Don’t want him having the hassle of batteries etc)
3. Doesn’t have to be in kit form (though I would say Freemax 50w) Any others??
4. No pods please. There’s just too many flooding the market for me. Unless there’s one or 2 belters but I’d prefer to get him a tank & mod
5. £40 spend. That should be enough shouldn’t it ??

I haven’t really got anything I could give him otherwise I would so looking forward to some suggestions.
I’ll be buying from the UK, so if anybody suggests something & possibly has a link too, that would be greatly appreciated. I may miss a potential offer/discount otherwise.

Thanks in advance,

Lee

Last edited:
As you suggest, I think the Freemax 50 watt kit (inc Fireluke 22) should be top of your list.

Agree with @rew the Freemax 50w kit with the Fireluke22 would be top of my list. I think ukvapeclearance have them for about £28.

Thanks, just had a look. Noticed they also have the Gen Nano in Blue & the resin Fireluke 22 in blue for roughly £25 all together. Seems a decent price you think??
Yeah that seems a good price to me! They are the cheapest for the Fireluke22 tank I've seen and to get the Gen nano and the tank for £25 seems great.

As @rew said remember 1.5ohm coils although I don't think ukvapeclearance stock them anymore think they have 0.5s in now but they're widely available

Back
Top Bottom