What's new

Internal Battery Mods.

JustDave

Honorary Moderator
Something a bit out of my comfort zone, but looking for a small(ish) mod with a built in battery. Doesn’t have to be tiny but about a single 18650 mod size at biggest.

Ideally about 2500mah or above and relatively inexpensive. Doesn’t have to be super powerful as it won’t be going much above 15w. No fancy TC mode needed. Looks not vital just functional. Standard 510 not a pod thanks @hack400

Not for me as I am looking for an old boy who lives down the road. He is pretty tough on his gear as he has limited grip in his hands so he goes through a few bits and pieces. Therefore something well built with a bit of toughness about it.

Any suggestions gratefully accepted.

Ironically he is using one of mine at the moment. Didn’t pay that for them last time but that isn’t too bad.
They're solid, can take a knock, easy fire button. I've had a couple and the father-in-law who's a game keeper loves them and uses them for his daily beater. Could definitely do worse. But if he's using yours now then he'll already know whether he likes it or not.

Might find it cheaper with a proper hunt.

Last edited:
Gen nano? Very light, easy to hold, and despite being light it feels very solid.

Back
Top Bottom