What's new

My 18650 pipe...

ECiggyman

Initiate
I got the inspiration to make this when I picked a chunky piece of branch from a Pine tree after the bad winds we had.
I made the bowl from it and stripped the bark off. Spent a few hours sanding the end-grain to get a nice surface to sit the antique brass finish push-button in.
The stem I made from small-bore copper pipe. topped off with a copper beauty ring with a 510 fitting.
I got some natural jute twine and bound it tightly around the stem to give it an "old" look.
Finished with a rebuildable dripper and curved mouthpiece, it's a drop-dead gorgeous pipe that works beautifully.

18650 pipe (2).jpg

I got the inspiration to make this when I picked a chunky piece of branch from a Pine tree after the bad winds we had.
I made the bowl from it and stripped the bark off. Spent a few hours sanding the end-grain to get a nice surface to sit the antique brass finish push-button in.
The stem I made from small-bore copper pipe. topped off with a copper beauty ring with a 510 fitting.
I got some natural jute twine and bound it tightly around the stem to give it an "old" look.
Finished with a rebuildable dripper and curved mouthpiece, it's a drop-dead gorgeous pipe that works beautifully.

View attachment 21732

Looks great :goodjob:

View attachment 21732

Now that's what you call a cadging pipe. ;)

Nice one Chris.

Back
Top Bottom