What's new

my experice from the vaping guru

Status
Not open for further replies.
In stock can mean both (also a part of the site we will be clarifying and making crystal clear to potential buyers) but it means if we buy 1000 of something, and some havet yet been pre-ordered, they have been listed as 'in stock'.

Subsequently, the items will be physically in stock (in our storage) and then personally shipped to the customer

Ray i am happy to wait for mine but, you are misleading people however unintentional by stating "in stock" when you don't have physical possession. Please think about changing this strategy as it is unfair to buyers, maybe do what fasttech do and put preorder estimated arrival date. This would make people aware of what to expect and make a choice based on whether they wish to wait or not. Being a new company it would be better to earn trust rather than cause people to lose faith and go elsewhere. I think you guys hadn't thought things through properly hence the teething problems.

Ray i am happy to wait for mine but, you are misleading people however unintentional by stating "in stock" when you don't have physical possession. Please think about changing this strategy as it is unfair to buyers, maybe do what fasttech do and put preorder estimated arrival date. This would make people aware of what to expect and make a choice based on whether they wish to wait or not. Being a new company it would be better to earn trust rather than cause people to lose faith and go elsewhere. I think you guys hadn't thought things through properly hence the teething problems.
A fair comment. It is something we are doing right now. Items will be very clearly marked, and unique personal real time tracking will be available

No, once we've received confirmation of our order from the manufacturer AND they issue us with a delivery date, we have listed items as being in stock. Once all the units we have ordered have been pre-ordered, the item is then out of stock

I’m sorry Ray, and this is nothing personal whatsoever but that’s a crock of shit.

You can’t list something as being in stock/in your possession and ready to ship when it isn’t as you’re duping your customers. They’re purchasing an item from you on the assumption that they’re going to get it a lot sooner than, say, ordering from China. But when you’re playing it like you are, with many, many variables as to the actual date the product in question will turn up, then you aren’t being straight with your customers.

If you go on the likes of Fastech/3F etc and look at an item if it’s not physically in their possession it’ll give you an approximate eta- which is what you should be doing. In stock means exactly that- not in transit.
Very poor show from a uk vendor if you’ll pardon me saying that. The reason folk will order from the UK in the first place as opposed to going overseas for something is that they’re generally wanting their item sooner, therefore buying an item listed as in stock and expecting it in a few days as opposed to a few weeks. Again, you’re not playing straight with that.

There was another vendor on here some months ago doing the exact same thing by the name of Vapenology. That didn’t go well either.
I genuinely think your policies regarding stock items need immediate and extensive revision.

I’m sorry Ray, and this is nothing personal whatsoever but that’s a crock of shit.

You can’t list something as being in stock/in your possession and ready to ship when it isn’t as you’re duping your customers. They’re purchasing an item from you on the assumption that they’re going to get it a lot sooner than, say, ordering from China. But when you’re playing it like you are, with many, many variables as to the actual date the product in question will turn up, then you aren’t being straight with your customers.

If you go on the likes of Fastech/3F etc and look at an item if it’s not physically in their possession it’ll give you an approximate eta- which is what you should be doing. In stock means exactly that- not in transit.
Very poor show from a uk vendor if you’ll pardon me saying that. The reason folk will order from the UK in the first place as opposed to going overseas for something is that they’re generally wanting their item sooner, therefore buying an item listed as in stock and expecting it in a few days as opposed to a few weeks. Again, you’re not playing straight with that.

There was another vendor on here some months ago doing the exact same thing by the name of Vapenology. That didn’t go well either.
I genuinely think your policies regarding stock items need immediate and extensive revision.

As stated in the Oxford Dictionary.

The goods or merchandise kept on the premises of a shop or warehouse and available for sale or distribution.

The in-stock/on its way from China is one issue.
What about not replying to emails and not answering the phone Ray@thevapingguru?

The reason i piped in today was the wasp was meant to be a birthday gift from my Mrs on Friday .

In stock can mean both (also a part of the site we will be clarifying and making crystal clear to potential buyers) but it means if we buy 1000 of something, and some havet yet been pre-ordered, they have been listed as 'in stock'.

Subsequently, the items will be physically in stock (in our storage) and then personally shipped to the customer

@Ray@thevapingguru @TheVapingGuru.co.uk

Okay, a few simple questions with, I hope, simple answers.

Now, I am not asking about items on pre-order, that haven't been released by the manufacturer yet, I am asking about items that have already been released and are generally available from other vendors.

How many of the items on your website that are listed as "In stock" do you actually have physically in stock (in your storage?).

Where, geographically, is your storage?

If I order an item that is in stock, why are all the shipping options coming from outside the UK?

If it is coming from outside the UK, is there any risk of me having to pay customs duty or VAT on receipt?

How many of the items on your website that are listed as "In stock" do you actually have physically in stock (in your storage?).

Where, geographically, is your storage?

according to google maps, it's a nice little semi.

@TheVapingGuru.co.uk sent you a pm yesterday morning at 9:04am still awaiting a response just what to know whats going on with my order for the kylin rta as it clearly states in stock don't say pre order Due to demand that delivery for this product is free of charge and also will take between 3 to 5 days for tracked delivery thought i mite of had a tracked delivery email by now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom