What's new

my experice from the vaping guru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so now we know that it is not just pre-order items that are marked as "IN STOCK" but are not in stock, but also other items.

I asked in the nano wasp rda thread about why items are marked "IN STOCK" if they aren't in stock:

I didn't feel confused. It said "IN STOCK", I added it to my basket and checked out. No confusion.

Then i later realised it wasn't in stock. Luckily I was, and still am, happy to wait.

I just feel that there should never be an "IN STOCK" status label on pre order items. It might help avoid confusion. :)

This is to allow our customers to place an order to gaurantee their product. Once the stock on pre orders runs low or out they are no longer able to purchase. We have literally had 5 figures of customers come to us in the past month and a half and only a small amount provide similar feedback as yourself.

But if I want to buy a mod that is not on pre-order, or at least there is absolutely nothing on the page to indicate it is on pre-order, like for instance:
https://www.thevapingguru.co.uk/rev-sport-101w-box-mod---4200mah-795-p.asp
All I see is "Stock Status: IN STOCK":
VG01.jpg

This is not a pre-order item.

And yet when I go to check out, I get these delivery options:
VG02.jpg

So even non pre-order items are marked IN STOCK when they aren't! It isn't just "to allow our customers to place an order to gaurantee their product. Once the stock on pre orders runs low or out they are no longer able to purchase."

This is NOT a new way of doing business. It is called drop shipping, plain and simple. Don't mark items as "IN STOCK" if you don't have them in stock.

EDITED TO ADD: Also, if they are "taking care of importing, excise and duty" then why am I choosing delivery options that all come from OUTSIDE the UK?

Last edited:
I have kept quiet so far, but have to agree it looks like a drop ship, unless its a exercise to get as much money as possible to then make a big order because the co doesn't have the funds in place., sorry if i am wrong but Was hoping for better from you guys @TheVapingGuru.co.uk

I have kept quiet so far, but have to agree it looks like a drop ship, unless its a exercise to get as much money as possible to then make a big order because the co doesn't have the funds in place., sorry if i am wrong but Was hoping for better from you guys @TheVapingGuru.co.uk
Our system isnt drop shipping, but it works as follows.

We secure a set amount of an item by purchasing direct from the manufacturer.

We list that same amount of items as being 'In Stock' as it means you secure one of the batch of the items coming to us

The item being 'in stock' means there is still an amount from the batch to be delivered that will be available

HOWEVER, the manufacturers are notorious for delaying shipment due to a variety of issues, but most notably a lack of stock due to a large amount of orders from other businesses across the globe.

In future, we will secure proof of delay from the manufacturers themselves

Our system isnt drop shipping, but it works as follows.

We secure a set amount of an item by purchasing direct from the manufacturer.

We list that same amount of items as being 'In Stock' as it means you secure one of the batch of the items coming to us

The item being 'in stock' means there is still an amount from the batch to be delivered that will be available

HOWEVER, the manufacturers are notorious for delaying shipment due to a variety of issues, but most notably a lack of stock due to a large amount of orders from other businesses across the globe.

In future, we will secure proof of delay from the manufacturers themselves

In stock is actually and physically in your possession I’d have thought?

So if you’re listing an item as being in stock when in fact it’s in the process of being shipped you’re telling porkies.

Or have I missed a trick?

In stock is actually and physically in your possession I’d have thought?

So if you’re listing an item as being in stock when in fact it’s in the process of being shipped you’re telling porkies.

Or have I missed a trick?

In stock can mean both (also a part of the site we will be clarifying and making crystal clear to potential buyers) but it means if we buy 1000 of something, and some havet yet been pre-ordered, they have been listed as 'in stock'.

Subsequently, the items will be physically in stock (in our storage) and then personally shipped to the customer

In stock can mean both (also a part of the site we will be clarifying and making crystal clear to potential buyers) but it means if we buy 1000 of something, and some havet yet been pre-ordered, they have been listed as 'in stock'.

Subsequently, the items will be physically in stock (in our storage) and then personally shipped to the customer

So you wait until you’ve physically taken delivery of said item(s) before they’re declared on the site as being in stock?

So you wait until you’ve physically taken delivery of said item(s) before they’re declared on the site as being in stock?
No, once we've received confirmation of our order from the manufacturer AND they issue us with a delivery date, we have listed items as being in stock. Once all the units we have ordered have been pre-ordered, the item is then out of stock

Can i ask a question?
Do you physically have the stentorians in your warehouse?
Over a month now twice i have been told next week.
If you dont have them can i have refund

Was looking at the dead rabbit on your site but am confused as to why it would take 10 days and i need to add postage insurance from outside the uk?
Are you a drop shipper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom