What's new

my experice from the vaping guru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i will be raising a paypal claim today for my resin wasp. Looks like the vaping guru will be having no more custom from the likes of the potv apes in future, its a shame cos i like to see new companies flourish but with custom service like this i doubt he'd last another month.
Good luck trying to get rid of your 3k wasp resins after this guys.

i posted a message asking if a date for the wasp nano and rdta could be confirmed last night, still no answer, if they had come back to me with a straight forward answer i wouldnt mind so much but ordered on 1st october told mid october for delivery, a month down the line and no further forward and to be honest id rather take my £10 for the RDA and £15 for the RDTA and go spend it on something else now

i was really hoping to see them flourish at the start but you cant keep backing them and getting nothing from them, sorry lads, hopefully you get your stuff sorted and i appreciate you have probably bitten off more than you can chew, review some of the practices you have at the minute and you might stand a chance

one thing i did note is @speedfreek67 asked a very important question that has yet not been answered, out of the items listed on your page as in stock which ones do you actually have physical stock off? but nothing been answered so ive raised a refund claim from Paypal

good luck in the future lads hopefully you can get your shit together

I also had to start a PayPal dispute because after sending 6 emails, numerous phone calls and messages through Facebook wanting some information on my order, I couldn't get a reply, it was only after seeing the threads on this forum that I realised I am not the only customer with this problem, I did receive a full refund but was a bit miffed at their email, here is what I received.

"We want to let you know that your order 648/111017/59 status has been updated to: REFUNDED

The reason you have been fully refunded is due to an open PayPal dispute. We are extremely busy with serval thousand orders going out this week. Looking over your account we also do not seem to have any communication from you are all as stated in your PayPal dispute."

Maybe I'm a little paranoid but it sounds like they were calling me a liar, I have proof of all the emails and messages I sent. Not very good service at all but you live and learn and i won't be using this vendor again and it looks like I'm not alone.

Another shame.
Planet of the vapes May seem a cruel mistress right now vaping guru but I can assure you it's one of the friendliest places I've visited so stick with it. We can be forgiving lot as long as we are kept informed and if a problem or mistake happens. Own it.
Thing's started poorly and the status of your "warehouse" should have been made clear from the start. It's great that you have now updated us about how your business works and your definition of stock may mean something very different to ours.
Probably best to focus on sorting these current issue's out as soon as possible and amend your website with the previously mentioned information.
Then give it another go. You may indeed be the vaping guru but as a seasoned vape purchaser I offer the advice of never ever tell someone a delivery date unless you have actually posted the item yourself.
I really hope it's all sorted and you guys do well and I wouldn't abandon POTV because if you are conducting buisness with the apes and they are happy then it is a definitive sign that you have got it right.

@@Ray@thevapingguru @TheVapingGuru.co.uk
Have you got a date yet for sending out the Wasps from yourselves. I ordered mine on the last day in September expecting shipping out mid October. I was going to use Fasttech but thought give you an order, but in hindsight would have been quicker direct from Fasttech.

Update. Just used the website to request a refund. The clock on your contact page is out by 1 hour BTW.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom