What's new

my experice from the vaping guru

Status
Not open for further replies.
This just made me chuckle! Please don't take it the wrong way @Sp3ckyh0td0g81 but threads about the vaping guru are turning into a surreal bipolar state of affairs! This guy was sold to us as the second coming of, well... Thor! He was the mutts bollocks and the promises fell just short of him delivering golden mods in person to your door with a complimentary blowjob. Clearly there wasn't the need to wrongly advertise products being in stock, but at least the guy has been here and provided some explanations and half decent customer service when things went wrong... And then because the, probably, most pre ordered mod ever is a week delayed he now is an infectious leper that can't be trusted? What's the life threatening rush people? If you want a product straight away go to a b+m and buy it and take it home! Fasttech is ALWAYS messing people about with delivery dates and don't get me started on the end of chain with Herpes and the likes... And yes. Maybe he is dodgy, maybe everyone is dodgy! So always buy through PayPal or insured credit card.. And then chill out! I'm sure we all can live another week without a 10pound rda, or mod we didn't know existed 2months ago... And don't be so quick to judge - for the good and the bad! :hmm:

I’ve ordered loads of stuff from fasttech and never had a problem, the last few have come in 6-7 days, and they don’t use hermes, it’s always delivered by royal mail. Excellent service only I’ve received from them.

LOL. :) just makes me laugh buddy. Some of the posts in the Pulse mod and wasp. People are complaining like they were hurt! :17: How dare this guy deprives me of a week of....... pretty much the same shit as I already had.... Grown folk too. I bet the same ones making fun of the young'uns queuing outside GAME for the latest instalment of Balls of Duty! :18:

Oh well. I hope everyone gets what they ordered. Or their money back. And in the meantime I hope they suffer from mildly incapacitating heartburn everytime they open the vape mail thread and see everyone enjoying theirs! :16: (mine is still a week away by the way - vaporl)

To be fair as well, I’d be pissed off if I ordered something I was told was in stock then ended up waiting indefinitely for it, would you not be? Whether you needed it or not. There are already enough stresses in modern life without unnecessary purchases being unnecessarily held up don’t you think?

To be fair as well, I’d be pissed off if I ordered something I was told was in stock then ended up waiting indefinitely for it, would you not be? Whether you needed it or not. There are already enough stresses in modern life without unnecessary purchases being unnecessarily held up don’t you think?
No buddy. I don't. I get your point, but if vaping and collecting shiny shit stressed me out I had carried on smoking! Vaping relaxes me... And I'm not talking about being duped or scammed. I'm just saying if you can't handle delays go to a b+m. Ordering stuff from literally the other side of the world for half the price it would cost to manufacture here comes at a (reduced) price! But, as always, each to their own...

I don’t know, I think on principle I get pissed off at dishonesty. Could just be me. Like I said I order things from FT all the time, I have no problem waiting for stuff to arrive.

I don’t know, I think on principle I get pissed off at dishonesty. Could just be me. Like I said I order things from FT all the time, I have no problem waiting for stuff to arrive.
And maybe you are right and he ripped us all off and deserves to hang by his balls for his incompetence. Or he'll own up and be a cool dude and a company to which we'll have good access and communications. Time will tell. But if it's just delays and get my pulse box before all the gurus I'll be tagging every single one on it:18: :16:

And maybe you are right and he ripped us all off and deserves to hang by his balls for his incompetence. Or he'll own up and be a cool dude and a company to which we'll have good access and communications. Time will tell. But if it's just delays and get my pulse box before all the gurus I'll be tagging every single one on it:18: :16:

Be wary of gurus. But trust your inner wisdom. x

dont hold your breath with these guys, they are waiting on there suppliers, probaly gearbest or fasttech feckin twats hate flippers.
You don't mind a middleman when they are clear about it from the get go. Yes you pay somewhere in the middle of fastech and high street but no risk to you.
What gets me is pre order items marked as stock and promises bassed on pre orders. That's whats going to flush their rep.
Hope it comes right guy's.

You don't mind a middleman when they are clear about it from the get go. Yes you pay somewhere in the middle of fastech and high street but no risk to you.
What gets me is pre order items marked as stock and promises bassed on pre orders. That's whats going to flush their rep.
Hope it comes right guy's.

it dont say on vaping guru its pre order anything, it just says items in stock, yes i often order from FT & got 2 items on pre order & i knew that when i ordered them, thats the difference between ft & vaping guru....

it dont say on vaping guru its pre order anything, it just says items in stock, yes i often order from FT & got 2 items on pre order & i knew that when i ordered them, thats the difference between ft & vaping guru....
Spot on mate. They need to be only displaying stock items as stock and realistic delivery times on non stock items. Pre order items should be clearly marked with an estimated arrival date with clear reference to this date moving.

I was in the process of ordering by voopoo drag from vaping guru, shown in stock etc, got to shipping and noticed it was 6 - 8 days delivery estimate, abandoned the purchase and bought from elsewhere. Paid a little more as was wanted for a particular day, a little clearer transparency would be easier all round, would try them again though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom