What's new

Myepack ?

Dagger

Achiever
Hi guys

Quick question.

Am on myepack about to place an order but have stopped because to me it looks different than it used too.
In the top left hand corner of my screen it says
SKATES jm
May 2012 jm theme

I'm sure the myepack logo used to/should be there

Also when checking out as a guest, the paypal option has gone and only option I have is pay by sagepay, whatever that is.

I aborted order without entering details, any ideas if something is dodgy here?

Ahh, ok cheers

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I prefer PayPal or Google Wallet.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I prefer PayPal or Google Wallet.

I know this is an old thread but I just tried to buy something from Myeack and you can ONLY pay buy crappy SAGE pay wtf :30:
You would think if they were any good you would be able to pay by PayPal or EVEN a thing called a credit card!!

One unhappy ex customer.

Last edited:
I know this is an old thread but I just tried to buy something from Myeack and you can ONLY pay buy crappy SAGE pay wtf :30:
You would think if they were any good you would be able to pay by PayPal or EVEN a thing called a credit card!!

One unhappy ex customer.

SAGE pays via paypal. I bought a subthank mini from them on thursday. Just click next and it will take you to the paypal login screen :)

sage is what is known as a business gateway to allow customers to make purchases online using card or other payment method.

It is an online version of a card machine if you like (best comparison i could think of), it has the same security and chesk as a cardmachine.

Hope this removes any doubts of what it is.

SAGE pays via paypal. I bought a subthank mini from them on thursday. Just click next and it will take you to the paypal login screen :)

Thanks for the quick reply....I take it all back. They should say they use paypal.

Just ordered my new mod box :-).

One happy NEW customer!!!

Back
Top Bottom