What's new

Myepack ?

What box mod....what did you go for??...

I just went for the Sigelei mini 30w. I originally brought a Hanna clone from fleebay but it was faulty from the start so sent it back.
At the moment I'm using a sir lancelot mod with a Lemo drop/Plume Vale and it's a great vape.

Also started to use Five Pawns Castle Long ejuice and it's lovely stuff and hits the mark with me.

Ive only been vapeing a few months so it's all still new to me at the moment.

I just went for the Sigelei mini 30w. I originally brought a Hanna clone from fleebay but it was faulty from the start so sent it back.
At the moment I'm using a sir lancelot mod with a Lemo drop/Plume Vale and it's a great vape.

Also started to use Five Pawns Castle Long ejuice and it's lovely stuff and hits the mark with me.

Ive only been vapeing a few months so it's all still new to me at the moment.

The Sigelei mini looks very nice. I was thinking of getting one myself but I've bought a few too many shiney things this month, so I stopped myself!

I am so glad you guys told me about myepack accepting Paypal because my Sigelei 30w mini arrived today in the post and what a lovely bit of kit it is!!

For my first mod box it feels great and with the Lemo Drop aty on it I must say it vapes like a dream.

As for Myepack, you cant go wrong with these guys,excellent service and even a quick reply to my email from Ash!!

All in all,one happy new vapor with what I personally think is a great 30w mod.............if you have been thinking of buying one of these then...............GO GET ONE!!

Thanx all

The lack of clarity regarding paypal/sagepay must be costing them a lot of customers. I already knew that continuing hrough the payment system eventually brought up paypal, but i had turned back at he sagepay point previously as paypal hadnt shown up so at least one sale to me in the past hasnt taken place. Once i saw that paypal actually was there eventually (after seeing either this thread or one like it) all was good.

myepack need to make the sagepay/paypal connection clearer as the payment/order page isnt the most helpful really and genuinely put me off the first time i saw it

Diablo
+1
i done the same as you when i first went to order.i turned back as i thought i needed a sagepay account. but then decided to try again and realised it was a gateway and paypal could be used.

Sage pay has been used as a business gateway for absolutely years it used to just be card payments but as it is very secure I was just thinking oh I know it's safe I will pay by card... was pretty pleased to find paypal was also enabled these days as it adds an extra layer of protection so that's what I went for... I am slightly wary of paying when I don't know what level of security is in place and there are so many different options these days so paypal is usually my preference too... but sage has been around so long and always was the biggest for online payments though this may no longer be the case... it has however got a proven track record

Sage pay has been used as a business gateway for absolutely years it used to just be card payments but as it is very secure I was just thinking oh I know it's safe I will pay by card... was pretty pleased to find paypal was also enabled these days as it adds an extra layer of protection so that's what I went for... I am slightly wary of paying when I don't know what level of security is in place and there are so many different options these days so paypal is usually my preference too... but sage has been around so long and always was the biggest for online payments though this may no longer be the case... it has however got a proven track record

Same here, I never had a problem with Sage and knew it to be a bone fide outfit. Even if it didn't use PayPal I wouldn't have questioned it.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Sigelei 30w

I am so glad you guys told me about myepack accepting Paypal because my Sigelei 30w mini arrived today in the post and what a lovely bit of kit it is!!

For my first mod box it feels great and with the Lemo Drop aty on it I must say it vapes like a dream.

As for Myepack, you cant go wrong with these guys,excellent service and even a quick reply to my email from Ash!!

All in all,one happy new vapor with what I personally think is a great 30w mod.............if you have been thinking of buying one of these then...............GO GET ONE!!

Thanx all
Hi just thought I would pitch in about the Sigelei 30w. I have one which has just been swapped out because the thread started to wear out after 6 weeks. With the new one I have brought a Smoktech 510 airflow which is small and sits between the Sigelei and the tank and will act as a thread saver it only cost a couple of quid and look alright.

All the best

Back
Top Bottom