What's new

Natural Range by The Alchemists Cupboard mix ratio

upload_2022-2-20_22-39-41.png

Massive yawn so you think you know more than someone with years of being in the forces who was high rank and knows more than me you or most of the forum if not all of the forum.
The whol point was to debunk a theory and i have managed to find answers that either no one has the intelegence or background of someone with the knowledge.

No i read the clip i posted from SCIENTISTS who do know.

You clearly don't have a clue, Crusty. The test of dropping some concentrate in water to test for oil is still valid. You would need loads of oil and only a droplet of water to have a prayer of the droplet of water floating.

Give it up, you're muddying your own name by saying stupid shit.

right guys after speaking to my step father who is ex forces i have found out there is something called lightwater. lightwater is used to prevent oils from reigniting. So do some research on that. what you will find out is that light water floats on oil which is why the oil will no0t reignite will not reignite So if anyone wants to argue this point get in touch with thr RAF or its possible airlines etc will confirm this.
I wouldn't try to debunk it as its the truth just do some research. My stepdad is in his 70's and high grade RAF, he cannot go to certain countries because of his background. He has been talking about this to me today after i told him what folks had said.
The guy is an expert in this field and i doubt anyone on the forum has the knowledge and background he has. If need be i will get him to come and explain it more for you all . So i have to say i trust his word over any forum member he really is a fountain of knowledge where things like this are concerned.

i say bullshit. :)

Back
Top Bottom