What's new

Natural Range by The Alchemists Cupboard mix ratio

Welcome back everyone, order arrived today :2thumbsup:

ac.jpg

All good, no evidence of oil in the concs, so lets bury that one :)

ac1.JPG

These Actually state rebottled, but they are not anything I've ever smelt or tongue tasted, so yeah exclusive I guess. i think some, mix lower - start 5%, but gut feeling, most, start at 10%.

Gooseberry, mixed at 10%, it's better than the Sasami v2, it could never be worse tbh. The Woodsmoke, wow, wtf is this :18: 6 drops in 30ml base, nothing else, smoky, the smoke is getting past the post covid barrier :2thumbsup:

Nice haul.
If thats pomegranate I'd be interested to know what you make of it.

I'll mix a bottle tomorrow. Smell and finger taste is quite weak, compared to some of the others, tbh what does a pomegranate taste like anyway. Had some pomegranate eliquid years ago from a mate and I loved it, hence..

All good, no evidence of oil in the concs, so lets bury that one :)

View attachment 267503

These Actually state rebottled, but they are not anything I've ever smelt or tongue tasted, so yeah exclusive I guess. i think some, mix lower - start 5%, but gut feeling, most, start at 10%.

Gooseberry, mixed at 10%, it's better than the Sasami v2, it could never be worse tbh. The Woodsmoke, wow, wtf is this :18: 6 drops in 30ml base, nothing else, smoky, the smoke is getting past the post covid barrier :2thumbsup:

I'll mix a bottle tomorrow. Smell and finger taste is quite weak, compared to some of the others, tbh what does a pomegranate taste like anyway. Had some pomegranate eliquid years ago from a mate and I loved it, hence..
Told you the woodsmoke was flv pokey :D
Pomegranate is a bit like grape and watermelon with a little blackcurrant.
Very pleasant but like watermelon it isn't meant to be a punchy flavour.
Sould be great as a fruity compliment though so long as it's not got any off notes.

pomegranate is quite useful for some tobacco blends. i have a bottle of the atmos labs one. it’s interesting, subtle but strong at the same time. let us know how the natural one is @andipandi

get the rose in a blend with tobaccos, nuts, esp. pistachio and almond, cream, vanilla. it works well in blends with fruits like pomegranate, fig, a few drops of flv cream in there and you’ll be onto a winner. :)

Back
Top Bottom