What's new

Nautilus 2 / Zlide / Zenith question...

zoreXS your suggestion on the Sony battery .. have you used one in a Kroma R?
I dont own a Kroma R (not yet :D)
I use 3 couple of sony VTC5A in my double 18650 mods. They work very accurate and fine.

Im recommending the VTC6 one because it has more capacity in terms of lasting. As you will be vaping at around 15/20w you dont need the extra power that the VTC5A can give at expense of having less capacity. You need that high current discharge capacity, but durability.

@OzoreXS ... I can totally see your logic in this.... I think I'm going to purchase a couple.

Btw.... I haven't experienced loads of devices ... but do try the Kroma R.

So far it's still working really well. I'd recommend.

So I know how annoying it can be from other forums where folks who have had problems don't post updates... maybe I should start a new thread. Not sure.

Anyway. Just wanted to say thanks to the people who got back to me on this thread. I bought and have used the Kroma R for a little while now. Zero leaks which is exactly what I was after. I've used some horrible liquids in it ... but flavour is generally good to me with the O.8ohm coils.

Zlide tank is faaaaaar better than a Nautilus 2. Easier, cleaner filling. No leaks so far... and much easier coil change.

I made the mistake of hanging on to a coil too long before changing... all I'd say is don't be tight and change it when it's not doing what it did at the start. Pretty much like any device.

All in all I recommend the Kroma R for someone that wants a simple mod that isn't expensive and doesn't ( so far ) leak.

So I know how annoying it can be from other forums where folks who have had problems don't post updates... maybe I should start a new thread. Not sure.

Anyway. Just wanted to say thanks to the people who got back to me on this thread. I bought and have used the Kroma R for a little while now. Zero leaks which is exactly what I was after. I've used some horrible liquids in it ... but flavour is generally good to me with the O.8ohm coils.

Zlide tank is faaaaaar better than a Nautilus 2. Easier, cleaner filling. No leaks so far... and much easier coil change.

I made the mistake of hanging on to a coil too long before changing... all I'd say is don't be tight and change it when it's not doing what it did at the start. Pretty much like any device.

All in all I recommend the Kroma R for someone that wants a simple mod that isn't expensive and doesn't ( so far ) leak.

Good to hear. :)

I reckon I've maybe saved £60 vs cigarettes... I still smoke a lot, but slowly switching.

Best thing I've done recently was ditch the old coil and get a new one. Still got battery problems, but to be fair I havent yet bought any new ones so just dealing with it for the moment until lockdown doesn't exist and I actually need more than 4 hrs use without a recharge. That's my fault though and not the device.

Back
Top Bottom