What's new

Need to get back vaping

BigAl

Postman
I joined here around Nov 2013 as a vaping newbie. Having spent a few hundred pounds on gear and plenty on juices, I have to say I failed admirably for whatever reason(s).

However, I seriously need to get back to vaping, as since I got a new job around 3 months ago, I am smoking more than ever, this is despite the fact that I'm office based in my job.

Any good tips/recommendations on juices to try as that was one of my main problems, not finding something I enjoy. My fave juice to date is Vampire Vapes Sarsaparilla drop 18mg but find it too much as an all day vape.

I'm considering getting an istick 30w, what's good tank to go with it?

Feel free to ask for more info if needed

Mini nautilus or the aspire Atlantis/ Kanger subtank will all do well with the iStick 30. They're nice and simple to use and give a great vaping experience in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I am struggling as well I am a new vaper using a ego650 and Ce4 with hangsens tobacco I haven't had a fag for a few weeks but I am pineing for one hope it improves soon

All the gear is useless if the juice doesnt hit the spot.

El Torro virginia prime convinced me I dont need the fags. Stick with it, youll find the right one for you eventually.

Ive had a couple of fags in the last few months and they taste terrible now.

zeldapratt - light up a fag and compare. Couple of puffs of the cig and then a couple from your eGo. I did this with the wife and Ive weaned her off 40 a day!!

Last edited:
How strange, after a hard (AHEM) day at work browsing this forum, my intention was to get home and post exactly the same subject. From the replies above, I think the answer is in the juice. I've just bought an Ego one, and have to say I'm very pleased with it, but as zeldapratt posted, something is not quite hitting the right spot, as I too am still pining for a cig.

All the gear is useless if the juice doesnt hit the spot.

El Torro virginia prime convinced me I dont need the fags. Stick with it, youll find the right one for you eventually.

Ive had a couple of fags in the last few months and they taste terrible now.

zeldapratt - light up a fag and compare. Couple of puffs of the cig and then a couple from your eGo. I did this with the wife and Ive weaned her off 40 a day!!

I threw all my fags lighters and ash trays away to try to prevent a relapse but it is very hard

The Mrs still gets the 'urge' and had one yesterday but admitted that her juice was tastier and had a better hit.

If you get the urge for a cig take a really cigar and take the biggest drag possible.......after you put ya guts back the ecig will seem like a dream lol

I would avoid the cloud chasing attys like the subtanks & like, get something decent & rebuildable like a kayfun, russian, fogger, tayfun & go for some neutral type tobacco eliquid like the stuff vapology do. Get a good basic single coil build around 1.5ohm in the atty.

Actually that's a bit of a lie because i'd use a 16mm rda but it seems that tanks are the trend. The istick 30watt looks like a goody to me, i'd buy one.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the replies and advice. Knew I could rely on the people here.

Back
Top Bottom