What's new

Need to get back vaping

BigAl since you are based in Hucknall I'd reccomend popping in to Fusion Ecigs on Watnall Road. .. I would avoid the other one though

Hi there mate not sure if it is a very realistic tobacco like juice you are after to get you of the smokes if so give totally wicked real tabs or there golden tobacco I kid you not you wont find a juice as close a taste to the real thing anywhere else its a bit steep in price mind you but its worth every penny and I would suggest you go with the 18mg or even the 24mg to start with to get you past the worst of the early stages of getting of the smokes hope this helps mate and stick in there.

Well you're giving it another go again now so thats good.

I would really look to find something as similar to a cigarette for you as possible and then grow into flavours in time. i tried loads and loads, i would literally be in the shops daily. Tjuice's prima verde and uksmokes mixed with a bit of a reg hangsen tobacco did it for me and still does, when i go out for a few drinks i still need that tobacco fix :) Once in a while il pass someone smoking and get a whiff and think ahhh id like one. That wont change but i just dont want them anymore. it will happen if you want to stop.

Get a decent nicotine strength for starters something that will actually give you the amount you need

i'd then smoke and vape together, smoke when you fancy and introduce the vape now and then. If i couldnt be bothered to go outside at work to smoke, or when it rained and i was in the car etc, id have a vape. i ended up doing that more and more. The morning cig with my coffee was the hardest to get rid of.... cant even remember how i stopped fully but i remember it was painless.

Everyones different. One friend bought an ego starter kits from us and stopped smoking. 2 weeks later he put the ego away and that was that. Lots ogf customers still only vape tobacco and refuses to try other flavours, or find one flavour and thats it.. menthol is really popular, more than tobacco. And then you have people like me that want to try every new flavour... dangerous habit haha.

Hope that helps

Good luck and let us know how you get on

Great thread this one I only vape tobacco and I will get there when I find a decent tobacco as I dont like anything that is sweet I will get there in the end but until then its killing me

@BigAl since you are based in Hucknall I'd reccomend popping in to Fusion Ecigs on Watnall Road. .. I would avoid the other one though
@nikki from mars - I've used Fusion since I started vaping and Doug & Alex are two really helpful nice guys. Though I don't get much chance to visit the shop now, as their opening hours clash with my work hours.

I've not tried the other shop, what's wrong with it?

Back
Top Bottom