What's new

New Dovpo MVP220 Mod Giveaway

It's hard to tell sometimes mate. The other day I made a very obvious reference to Monty Python The Life of Brian on YouTube (what have the Romans ever done for us) and got torn to shreds for it so I'm being a bit careful at the moment, I don't want to get banned from this forum over a misunderstanding :30:

That's the problem sometimes with the written word, some folks will misinterpret it ......pay no attention.....fkin Romans, 9th Legion ...pussies :D

That's the problem sometimes with the written word, some folks will misinterpret it ......pay no attention.....fkin Romans, 9th Legion ...pussies :D
I thought Monty Python was a safe quote but I got in trouble on Reddit today too... In a string of Monty Python quotes no less! 'Oh shut up big nose' was all I wrote, after someone else wrote 'blessed ar the cheese makers'. I got a warning from the moderators! I give up, I love quoting films. I might just give up on those places altogether, at least people on here are decent and a community. Reddit, Twitter and that, they're like the wild west where peoples sensitivities are their six shooters.

I thought Monty Python was a safe quote but I got in trouble on Reddit today too... In a string of Monty Python quotes no less! 'Oh shut up big nose' was all I wrote, after someone else wrote 'blessed ar the cheese makers'. I got a warning from the moderators! I give up, I love quoting films. I might just give up on those places altogether, at least people on here are decent and a community. Reddit, Twitter and that, they're like the wild west where peoples sensitivities are their six shooters.

That's mental man...... did you ever see Catherine Tate's Nan sketch about the burd with the big nose....funny as fk.

That's mental man...... did you ever see Catherine Tate's Nan sketch about the burd with the big nose....funny as fk.
Aye mate, me and the wife used to love Catherine Tate. Brilliant comedy that felt quite like Little Britain in tone to me.

cyrano-nose-quote-by-cyrano-de-bergerac-189551.jpg

Back
Top Bottom