What's new

New guy with questions! Ultrasonic cleaner used for steeping

I have seldom used the ultrasound for steeping experiments. When I have shaken my juices by hand to where they were full of tiny bubbles, I've noticed the ultrasound immediately disperses them. I then imagined that the agitating effect of the ultrasonic waves would mix juices very thoroughly but my experiment of putting freshly made, unshaken juices in for 10 minutes saw them come out in the same state they went in.
I just use the cleaner for cleaning now. :D

I have a feeling i will be following your footsteps regarding the Ultrasonic cleaner.

So just a quick update:-

Today arrived the ultrasonic cleaner from amazon. So as soon as i got home from work i filled it up with warm water to the max line and put the juice in the basket provided, set the timer to ten minutes and away she goes. There is a slight buzzing noise which I dont mind at all. I still 30ml in the cupboard naturally steeping so i have something to compare the 2 against. Anyway the aim tonight is 2 hours in the UC and then im going for a smell and vape test. I will report back on my progress (if any).

Back
Top Bottom