What's new

New lady user advice please :)

I wonder if someone could advise me please?

I would like to move from cigarettes to vaping and I have read a lot on the internet and asked friends for information, but I am still confused!

Are we more or less confusing than your friends ? :D

... without wanting to distract this thread away from the purpose of advice ...

You already have.

I personally enjoy the entire range of DTL from super tight to super wide open but I will never vape MTL, as my mouth is just too small a vessel for my vapour needs.

This isn't a thread about your needs.

Welcome to the site @Sharon Kay, I hope some of the posts in this thread are helpful and you've not been confused into sticking with tobacco :D

Sorry, but there are defined ways of vaping. One's called MTL and the other's called DTL.

Interesting you said sorry but...........
In your world that may be the case, but not in the real world.

Sorry, but you are not correct, as you have seen from an earlier post, a lot of people do something midway.
All the terminology you are using will make little sense to the original question from a newcomer.

Sorry, but you are not correct, as you have seen from an earlier post, a lot of people do something midway.
All the terminology you are using will make little sense to the original question from a newcomer.

Really? OK

No they don't, people either inhale into their mouth first or straight into their lungs, what's midway?

... inhale into your windpipe but not into your lungs? :20:

@Sharon Kay I am sorry If I have caused a bit of a row on your question thread. I just felt certain things needed clarifying. But I hope, that some it will have helped you understand a bit more about the MTL/DTL thing.

There are some threads here that are perfectly normal. :)

I don't want to get in to a disagreement with anybody (so why are you replying you ask) but I can kinda see both arguments in that quite a few MTL devices can also be used for DTL and come with sub Ohm coils as well and in very rare cases vice versa (Kanger subtank nano springs to mind as DTL that can also be MTL). But I do think it is important to separate the two because they are designed for 2 different markets and that's what's important I think for a newbie. Just my 2c. Just because I have an opinion doesn't mean I'm right. But for someone looking to transition from fags I do think a MTL design is most appropriate as a starting device for the higher nicotine potential with those devices and for an experience closest to smoking. If that's not sufficient then try moving to DTL.

Come on guys, we're all just trying to be helpful in the best way we know how.

Peace.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom