What's new

New to vaping need advice.. Axierty Alert!

JamesGrizz

Hello guys I’m James

so I bought a Innokin Limax kit 2 days ago.. I stated to the person behind the counter that I smoke about 20 a day but roughly I smoke 15-20 maybe I should of stated that… anyway they have put me on 18ml with a 10-14w coils in my vape…

now what my concern is and my axierty is hitting the roof, is 18ml to strong for me considering I smoked 15-20 a day that’s already rolled cigarettes what I’m really concerned with is I could have Nicotine over dose or summit and I’ll become really unwell and die… I know paranoid much but I can’t help it… since vaping I have been fine but it’s only been 2 days and when I have a drag it’s been about 3 seconds as it has a timer on it.. obvious I have a few hits lasting 3 seconds to get rid of the craving or when I feel like I need a drag… I don’t feel sick or anything or even light headed but what what my main concern is that 18ml is actually to strong for me and I need to go weaker and I’m on 18ml for no reason… and that I won’t have side effects until a good few days use like a delayed reaction…

can someone please help me I’m desperate..
image.jpg

The good stuff - the kit looks great, perfect for getting off ciggies. Just get juice with lower nicotine if you feel like that's an issue.

You can't 'overdose' on nicotine. If you have too much you'll feel sick and lightheaded straight away it doesn't build up in your system, the fact you don't feel like that suggests your anxiety is from somewhere else. Either way, just get a reduced nicotine juice to make sure :)

first welcome & well done for taking up vaping, you can not overdose on nicotine, if you have vaped too much you might feel sick & abit of a head ache, if you think your current liquid is too strong try 10mg salts

and finally you wont die from vaping to much.

Hello guys I’m James

so I bought a Innokin Limax kit 2 days ago.. I stated to the person behind the counter that I smoke about 20 a day but roughly I smoke 15-20 maybe I should of stated that… anyway they have put me on 18ml with a 10-14w coils in my vape…

now what my concern is and my axierty is hitting the roof, is 18ml to strong for me considering I smoked 15-20 a day that’s already rolled cigarettes what I’m really concerned with is I could have Nicotine over dose or summit and I’ll become really unwell and die… I know paranoid much but I can’t help it… since vaping I have been fine but it’s only been 2 days and when I have a drag it’s been about 3 seconds as it has a timer on it.. obvious I have a few hits lasting 3 seconds to get rid of the craving or when I feel like I need a drag… I don’t feel sick or anything or even light headed but what what my main concern is that 18ml is actually to strong for me and I need to go weaker and I’m on 18ml for no reason… and that I won’t have side effects until a good few days use like a delayed reaction…

can someone please help me I’m desperate..View attachment 333511
Hi James, like you I was about 15 a day, started off 3 months ago on 12 ml but still felt the need to smoke, then moved to 18 ml and within 3 days I'd stopped smoking completely! I've had no ill effects after 2 months of 18 ml and I've saved a fortune! I'll move down to 12 ml someday but I'm in no rush. Hope this helps

:welcome2:
First, welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy yourself here :2thumbsup:

Personally, I use nic salts 50:50 with freebase nicotine. Nic salts enter the bloodstream faster than freebase nicotine, and there are some people who are sensitive to them. I have read several posts here and elsewhere of vapers who feel a bit anxious when using nic salts. Perhaps this is adding to an existing issue in your life? :hmm:

Definitely try 10mg nic salts, you can always take a few more draws if it doesn’t quench your needs. Alternatively, you can pick up a 10ml juice with 12mg freebase. This will be a tad harsher on your throat, but may be better for you. Sometimes you have to be patient and experiment to find your ideal vape setup :)

Back
Top Bottom