What's new

Kooldude

Hello all looking for some help every time I vape I’m getting vape juice in my mouth I have the drag s vape kit

Welcome to the planet.
I've moved your post to the newbie section, you'll probably get more replies that way.
:)

Hello all looking for some help every time I vape I’m getting vape juice in my mouth I have the drag s vape kit
Hello & welcome firstly are you using a 70/30 liquid or 50/50. Anyway the juice getting in your mouth is usually because the wattage is too low, it should have recommendations etched onto the coil.

Hi @Kooldude and welcome to the planet.
could be a number of things but usually as mentioned above its either wrong ratio juice or too low wattage.
which ohm coil are you using and at what wattage.
strangely enough with a different tank the same happened to me yesterday. first few puffs ok and then a few mins later mouthfull of juice. thats a flooded coil but it turned out to be a faulty coil as no matter how tight i screwed it in it would flood within 5 mins. change to new coil and all working fine again.

hey @Kooldude welcome

Good advice from Mutley there + ( i know this as i vape low and always get juice)

further to that, if your vaping low nic, and its a good juice I quite like a bit of slash back

I’m using the tank that came with the device and the coils are PnP-WD60 max 23w 0.6ohms

Back
Top Bottom