What's new

New Profile incoming

Wotofo are releasing another mesh RTA for the Profile family, the Profile X. Single mesh deck, same as the RDTA so easy to mount coils. 28mm dia, 8ml max juice, and top airflow. Bonus is no daft fill gaskets just quarter turn top fill cap. Just in case anybodys interested :D
https://www.wotofo.com/pages/wotofo-profile-x-rta
I honestly thought this thread was about you about to change your profile name.

So the wider deck from the RDTA, the airflow from the M and the top cap from the Unity... I'm sold! :D

Will deffo get the non TPD version though so I don't have to use the bubble glass.

Hmm, just not sure about top airflow, the Unity has the best flavour and airflow of all mesh rtas. ok it can be a bit leaky when filling and a fussy wicker but nowt can beat it, apart from perhaps, a Unity v2!

Hmm, just not sure about top airflow, the Unity has the best flavour and airflow of all mesh rtas. ok it can be a bit leaky when filling and a fussy wicker but nowt can beat it, apart from perhaps, a Unity v2!

I get what you mean. The Kylin M Pro has top airflow and whilst the flavour is excellent, it's not quite on par with the Unity.

That being said, the Profile M has top airflow and the flavour from it is as good as the Unity (it's just the small capacity, plastic bubble and shitty top-fill that really let it down) so I'm confident this new model will live up to the Profile name.

I love the unity tanks but since getting the profile rdta this is now in my number one spot

So the wider deck from the RDTA, the airflow from the M and the top cap from the Unity... I'm sold! :D

Will deffo get the non TPD version though so I don't have to use the bubble glass.

Hopefully the airflow is closer to the RDTA than the M, found that a little restricted.

No MrJustRight1 branding and Joel Robinson was non commital on whether he had any input on this. Unless there was a falling out over the Ponte boro :hmm:

will be keeping my eyes open for a non TPD version of this, i like the M but this seems better with the larger capacity & the top airflow got no issues regarding that.

Back
Top Bottom