What's new

New Profile incoming

Functionality wise looks great, aesthetically hate the branding on the outside of the tank, wish it was just on the chimney/engraved same colour or something, Pet peeve.

Wotofo are releasing another mesh RTA for the Profile family, the Profile X. Single mesh deck, same as the RDTA so easy to mount coils. 28mm dia, 8ml max juice, and top airflow. Bonus is no daft fill gaskets just quarter turn top fill cap. Just in case anybodys interested :D
https://www.wotofo.com/pages/wotofo-profile-x-rta

apparently these are already on pre order from FT i will wait till they are readily available..

apparently these are already on pre order from FT i will wait till they are readily available..

I really do want one, but I already have two Unities and two Kylin M Pros (which don't see as much use as they used to due to the Ponte) so I'm just going to wait until they're under £25.

I was tempted by the Hellvape Dead Rabbit M too, but again I'm in absolutely no rush to get one.

I really do want one, but I already have two Unities and two Kylin M Pros (which don't see as much use as they used to due to the Ponte) so I'm just going to wait until they're under £25.

I was tempted by the Hellvape Dead Rabbit M too, but again I'm in absolutely no rush to get one.

as you aready know my aio.5 with the ponte is hardly out of my mitts its that good & i also have 2 kylin M but they just gather dust these days, as for the dead wabbit M ive got zero interest in it, its just a clone of the Kylin from what i can see, the wotofo X i will get but im in no rush & doubt they will hit the uk before xmas anyway.

Yeah $31 says ships 6th October so gonna wait for sourcemore, usually a bit cheaper and better service.

*Ended up ordering from sourcemore, £25 all in with the cirrent crappy exchange rate, cheapeat option I could find.

Last edited:
They were spotted on most of the Chinese sites before Wotofo announced it. Normally hear about new stuff early doors but my contact has left Wotofo. Too busy trying to flog disposables now, companys getting a fair bit of flack for neglecting the vapers who buy proper gear.

They were spotted on most of the Chinese sites before Wotofo announced it. Normally hear about new stuff early doors but my contact has left Wotofo. Too busy trying to flog disposables now, companys getting a fair bit of flack for neglecting the vapers who buy proper gear.

yes i noticed your posts on the group ;)

yes i noticed your posts on the group ;)
Nothing to what I said in dm when they sent disposables containing 50mg nic:mad:. They asked a few months ago if I'd review them and flatly told them no and they sent two lots :banghead:

Back
Top Bottom