What's new

New Profile incoming

Agreed, given how they've shoehorned 2 18650's into the small gen200, it should be easy for them to do dual 21700 in the form factor of the original Gen casing.

I've had the Gen 200 apart when i tested it, and the way they've managed to pack everything into the mod, should make it a doddle with bigger cells.
Exactly my thoughts. Even if it's slightly larger than the original Gen, it's still manageable and more than portable. I don't think it would end up bigger than my Thelema, really. Sadly, I don't see them doing it. The truth is people are buying pods and disposables mostly, and it seems companies have shifted their efforts mostly to easy profits, rather than catering to their better customers (better as in we'll spend more money more consistently). It's kinda sad how things are going. Pods I can see a use case for, but I despise disposables with all my being, and seeing them get favored over proper gear by manufacturers gets on my nerves.

Exactly my thoughts. Even if it's slightly larger than the original Gen, it's still manageable and more than portable. I don't think it would end up bigger than my Thelema, really. Sadly, I don't see them doing it.

After the Gen200/80S group tests concluded, I had suggested it to Vaporesso as an improvement (as well as bringing the TC function back). Although nothing has come of it. Yet.

After the Gen200/80S group tests concluded, I had suggested it to Vaporesso as an improvement (as well as bringing the TC function back). Although nothing has come of it. Yet.
Well, I don't really care about TC, although I don't really see why they would remove it because, again, the people likely to want that feature are people who tend to spend more, so in my simple brain these are the people you should cater to. Anyway, at least someone was the voice of reason towards them, a 2x21700 version is a no brainer and they would lose A LOT of sales if they don't do it, I'm sure of it. People are still praising the Evdilo because of its size, and this hypothetical bigger Gen 200 would probably be even smaller or at least similarly sized. Not to mention that it wouldn't look like whatever the Evdilo looks like.

Nicely derailed thread guys. Anybody searching for the Profile X will now get loads of info about the Gen etc :clapping:

Nicely derailed thread guys. Anybody searching for the Profile X will now get loads of info about the Gen etc :clapping:
Well, sorry about that, but with the delays and all, we have no news or reviews about the Profile X and I started yapping about whatever else.

Still no news, I reckon?

tumblr_nqoa0sci8x1uzcdn4o1_400.gif

Supposed to be shipped to vendors on the 4th so likely 10-14 days yet

according to ecigone they are been sent out this friday the 11th but if you believe that BS your gonna be disappointed, another thing a couple of people on the ecigone 18+ fb group have asked Ellie for an update about these cos as the owner she must have tracking of her shipment from china, but no surprise Ellie aint daid owt yet so not looking promising yet again.

Back
Top Bottom