What's new

New Profile incoming

I hope the Profile X is as good as it looks. I really fancy getting one of these, the hybrid mesh/dual coil deck is a idea and makes it extremely versatile. The top-airflow is areal selling point too.

As for the other subject being discussed in this thread, I'd love a dual 21700 Gen too... [Sorry to reprise it].

I hope the Profile X is as good as it looks. I really fancy getting one of these, the hybrid mesh/dual coil deck is a idea and makes it extremely versatile. The top-airflow is areal selling point too.

As for the other subject being discussed in this thread, I'd love a dual 21700 Gen too... [Sorry to reprise it].
Mate keep it on topic, the post rozzers will be after you!! :18::18:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

okay i just got the following message from Ellie at ecigone they are coming yay :D
Screenshotwoot.png

Well, the deck is a copy and paste of the Profile RDTA deck and it's excellent. It's not the best for dual coils, though. It's not bad at all, don't get me wrong, it's just that it's not worth it to buy it and run it with coils, there's better attys for that. But when it comes to flavor, the Profile RDTA is the best thing mesh hands down. It's fiddly, it's leaky, it's tall, doesn't matter, the flavor is unbeatable. Not only that, but the wider mesh strips can take some wattage more than the regular ones, so if you don't like the classic cool mesh vape, you can crank it and, if you've wicked it properly, it will handle it. Honestly, if the airflow doesn't ruin it (the RDTA has direct side airflow), you're in for a treat.

As for the 21700 Gen, it needs to happen.

okay i just got the following message from Ellie at ecigone they are coming yay :DView attachment 297416
Heeeeeeeeeeey! Finally! I don't mind waiting, but getting no news was starting to become annoying. Thanks for posting that!

Mate keep it on topic, the post rozzers will be after you!! :18::18:

You know what? I'm gonna make my own thread, with blackjack and hookers!

Well, the deck is a copy and paste of the Profile RDTA deck and it's excellent. It's not the best for dual coils, though. It's not bad at all, don't get me wrong, it's just that it's not worth it to buy it and run it with coils, there's better attys for that. But when it comes to flavor, the Profile RDTA is the best thing mesh hands down. It's fiddly, it's leaky, it's tall, doesn't matter, the flavor is unbeatable. Not only that, but the wider mesh strips can take some wattage more than the regular ones, so if you don't like the classic cool mesh vape, you can crank it and, if you've wicked it properly, it will handle it. Honestly, if the airflow doesn't ruin it (the RDTA has direct side airflow), you're in for a treat.

As for the 21700 Gen, it needs to happen.

Heeeeeeeeeeey! Finally! I don't mind waiting, but getting no news was starting to become annoying. Thanks for posting that!

You know what? I'm gonna make my own thread, with blackjack and hookers!

yes the no news was annoying especially from wotofo Ellie on the other hand though has always been quick responding.

My sourcemore order has shipped, they have a few in stock (not many) if anyone is after one, gunmetal sold out but still have the other colours. Just over $25 delivered.

Hopefully mine should be shipped from ecigone tomorrow, but I'm expecting an email at moment to say they been delayed or some or BS & even if they arrive tomorrow I will be luck if I see it by the middle of next week thanks to royal fucking fail going on strike on the 12th & 14th.....

well surprise surprise not been sent out today as apparently they are in the Uk yes but with us no, just getting clearance from customs so should be with us Monday, im getting seriously fucked off with this bullshit & will be my last order with them, they still advertising it as a pre-order & saying wont ship until today yeah right & oh yes no fucking email to let us know whats happening i had to message them myself too see waht the fuck is going on, would of been quicker to order directly from china ....
Screenshotcunts.png

I think with mass produced Chinese stuff you're best of just waiting until shops have them in stock.

I still want one, but I'm going to wait until they inevitably go on sale for 20 quid.

Back
Top Bottom