What's new

New Profile incoming

Nice I'm guessing you got the Clapton mesh in there? & oh I know I will love it just can't wait for it to arrive now [emoji6]
Yep, nearly always Clapton in any mesh attie. Might need to tweak the wicking a bit, feels like it's struggling a bit when caning it. Going to go for a little less in the wick channels, leave a gap at the bottom to get better juice flow. Joys of going in blind seeing as there hasn't been any reviews up yet :D

How does it compare to the Unity?

Please say not as good as otherwise I'll have to buy one!

woohoo just an email from ecigone mines just been posted finally yay :D

Pleased to hear it @Mutley1, I'm glad you're finally sorted. I hope you enjoy it now.

I think I'm almost certainly going to get myself one of these now too, I really quite like the sound of it. Only question is whether to stump up and order from Britain or be a tightwad a brave the wait from China...

oh its good very good well thats at least what im hearing from groups.

I thought that about the M until the honeymoon period was over! It will take A LOT to take the Unity's crown!

Keen to hear your thoughts once yours arrives though ;)

I thought that about the M until the honeymoon period was over! It will take A LOT to take the Unity's crown!

Keen to hear your thoughts once yours arrives though ;)

I've nearly bought a Unity on many an occasion due to it's near universal love on here, but I've always been put off by stories of it's apparent leaking.

With this one being top air-flow I might finally get to experience it.

I've nearly bought a Unity on many an occasion due to it's near universal love on here, but I've always been put off by stories of it's apparent leaking.

With this one being top air-flow I might finally get to experience it.

Neither of mine have ever leaked, although I've never left it on its side for extended periods. It's faired well in my pocket or bag when mountain biking though :D

Neither of mine have ever leaked, although I've never left it on its side for extended periods. It's faired well in my pocket or bag when mountain biking though :D

That's good to hear, but if there's a way to make it leak you can be sure I'll find it. I'm an expert in these things!

How does it compare to the Unity?

Please say not as good as otherwise I'll have to buy one!
Different beast. Top airflow, lots of it, bigger capacity, easier wicking, thirsty. Going to have to run them side by side to be honest before I make an opinion.

Back
Top Bottom