What's new

New Profile incoming

How does it compare to the Unity?

Please say not as good as otherwise I'll have to buy one!
Without having mine yet, so I can't judge the flavor etc, going by my experience with the RDTA I can tell you this. With the bigger mesh, you can at least get a warm(-er) vape. That alone seals the deal for me, as I've grown tired of the cool vape of most things mesh. Now, if the flavor is anything like the RDTA, it's going to be heaps better than the Unity. Then again, I'm biased, as I liked even the M better than the Unity, but I digress. :14:

Arrived today, somebody at Wotofo loves me [emoji23][emoji23]. Not sure if there's issues with other colours as these are black and on Wotofos site that was all that was available. Usually they send gold or rainbow out as freebies/review items.View attachment 298377

hmmm bit odd, but i do remember reading somewhere they had issues with the other colours, but now ecigone are showing all colours in stock ?

hmmm bit odd, but i do remember reading somewhere they had issues with the other colours, but now ecigone are showing all colours in stock ?

It might be @Sourcemore you're thinking of, they're missing some colours but they've now listed an ETA of the 19th for them.

It might be @Sourcemore you're thinking of, they're missing some colours but they've now listed an ETA of the 19th for them.

ahh could be but as @nwhornet said if you go the wotofo official site even they are only showning the black version available which is fine by me as i usually go for black or gun metal anyway ;)

ahh could be but as @nwhornet said if you go the wotofo official site even they are only showning the black version available which is fine by me as i usually go for black or gun metal anyway ;)
Now showing all colours as available to select. Couple days ago you could only add black to the cart. At least they didn't send the usual gold/rainbow :D. Good for doing reviews, more impact but not my choice.

Now showing all colours as available to select. Couple days ago you could only add black to the cart. At least they didn't send the usual gold/rainbow :D. Good for doing reviews, more impact but not my choice.

You can always sand them down and polish them up if you've got the patience. ;)

Drip tip looks crap, low profile, the M was the same. Build deck looks decent, the Unity one is a pita, post screws cam out and I often have to revisit the deck to check the tightness of clamps due to random ohm readings. It's still the best mesh rta out there though, despite it's cantankerous nature.

Back
Top Bottom