What's new

New Profile incoming

I just find it amusing that in today's climate, by admission, people salivate over something that drinks a metric fuck-ton of juice.
You know, I find it funny when people think that that juice just disappears into the void somehow. Yes, mesh attys, especially the large mesh ones from Wotofo, drink a lot of juice. Why? Well, because they turn it into vapor. And the craziest thing is that it produces a satisfying vape and I don't feel the need to chain vape like a mofo like I do with some single coilers or sub-ohms.

With the Profile M, I would sometimes switch from my usual 3mg nicotine to 4.5 or 6mg. In doing so, I would get a satisfactory puff along with all the nicotine I wanted, so it made even that wimpy little tank last me enough. Seriously, it's not that big a deal. And it's still cheaper than the cancer sticks.

i dont see why it bothers @John R unless he is paying for my eliquid & i dont know about it, either way i dont question other peoples style of vaping & i work hard for my money & how i spend it is upto me, plus ive always been DTL vaper & fully aware mesh uses plenty of liquid but so what i go through about 35ml per day & spend about £40 every 2 weeks on liquid & that is for 2 of us & it still works out cheaper & healthier than fags...

Well after only owning this for about an hour I finally got around to putting a build in, this is super easy to do & faff free though I did break my only Clapton mesh strip lol but never mind & put in a nexmesh turbo & after priming the cotton I started of at 60w & it was nowhere near enough power so I bumped it up too 65w was OK so went higher & at the minute I've settled in at 75w & I've been chain Vaping away for the last half hour with no dry hits what so ever
1f60e.png
so far I'd say this is on par with the rdta for flavour with air flow fully open & tooting away on one of my fave liquids.
315168781_6120810564598855_3349892646389393731_n.jpg
315714137_6120810811265497_9010330544342048854_n.jpg

Glad you guys are enjoying it :)
As to the 'hype' at the end of the day mesh is always gonna perform like mesh, always gonna drink a lot of juice and if you put the same strip in another tank flavour is gonna be pretty much identical unless they manage to really bugger up the airflow. For someone like me who doesn't like tall tanks and wants top airflow and more capacity than the M this ticks all the boxes, but it is just refinements/preference.
Would've been cool if they'd done some new strips to come out with this. Hoping at some point wotofo make some with varying thickness (thicker going out from the middle) so the entire strip heats up evenly.

I'm taking the piss mate, but you just keep on rising like a salmon.
This is not the lounge or the dark side, why take the piss/ derail the thread?
Would've been cool if they'd done some new strips to come out with this.

100% agree, there is clearly room for improvement and innovation. Decent wicking largely seems sorted, but the quality and aggro with some of the brands/ mesh strips has been hideous. I'd also love to see nexmesh strips on a reel.

As the sage Adam said, ridicule is nothing to be scared of.

Congratulations on your moderator bit.

I've already unwatched this thread but persistent highlighting pulls me back into it,
The very same sage said, within the same body of work "respect yourself, and all of those around you".

Just playing with the wooden spoon [emoji12]

Back
Top Bottom