What's new

New Profile incoming

I think with mass produced Chinese stuff you're best of just waiting until shops have them in stock.

I still want one, but I'm going to wait until they inevitably go on sale for 20 quid.

you are right & in future thats what im going do not going down this pre order route again, soon as Vaping101 have them in will put an order in as the wife wants one lol.

well surprise surprise not been sent out today as apparently they are in the Uk yes but with us no, just getting clearance from customs so should be with us Monday, im getting seriously fucked off with this bullshit & will be my last order with them, they still advertising it as a pre-order & saying wont ship until today yeah right & oh yes no fucking email to let us know whats happening i had to message them myself too see waht the fuck is going on, would of been quicker to order directly from china ....View attachment 297900
Ah, pre-ordering. The cancer of the gaming industry is spreading to other ones as well. We are doomed boys. Next thing you know, we'll have to pre-order water!

Arrived today, somebody at Wotofo loves me [emoji23][emoji23]. Not sure if there's issues with other colours as these are black and on Wotofos site that was all that was available. Usually they send gold or rainbow out as freebies/review items.
IMG20221115183927.jpeg

Arrived today, somebody at Wotofo loves me [emoji23][emoji23]. Not sure if there's issues with other colours as these are black and on Wotofos site that was all that was available. Usually they send gold or rainbow out as freebies/review items.View attachment 298377
Lucky git [emoji6] not sure about issues with other colours, as I ordered black anyway, oh by the way got a message today from Ellie over at Ecigone they have finally cleared customs & that have pre ordered are been sent out this Friday [emoji41][emoji106]

Lucky git [emoji6] not sure about issues with other colours, as I ordered black anyway, oh by the way got a message today from Ellie over at Ecigone they have finally cleared customs & that have pre ordered are been sent out this Friday [emoji41][emoji106]
Yeah saw the post. These came within a week, China Post. Surprised as usually take 3 weeks or more.

Noice! I talked with my guy at the vape store I shop from, and he told me it'll probably be here by Friday. So, some opinions are gonna be flowing in in the next few days it seems.

@nwhornet Any first impressions?

Noice! I talked with my guy at the vape store I shop from, and he told me it'll probably be here by Friday. So, some opinions are gonna be flowing in in the next few days it seems.

@nwhornet Any first impressions?

Drinks juice quicker than a lush at a free bar. Cover the smoke detectors & buy more window cleaner:D

Back
Top Bottom