What's new

New Profile incoming

Any news on the Profile X? I just got a notification from the store I usually get my stuff from that it's coming shortly, otherwise I wouldn't have got a whiff about it. I have yet to see any reviews pop up, just sites basically copying the spec sheet. Seems mighty interesting to me, as someone who loved both the Profile M and RDTA and who was constatly yapping about how they should do a bigger M with the deck from the RDTA. Thing is, they are both gathering dust now because, well, the RDTA is leaky (nature of the beast, I get it) and mine is borked and doesn't read the resistance correctly/consistently when in RDTA mode (works fine in RDA mode, I'm just not in the mood for an RDA), but it has spoiled me with the flavor and thick vapor from the bigger meshes and the M seems wimpy to me now. It's not like I don't have anything to vape, I currently run my Blotto Max (best tank ever, fight me!), my Fat Rabbit (which WILL leak at least a little, even if I stuff so much cotton in there that it's dry as grandma's thighs), my Blaze (doesn't hold up with the other two, but excellent and hassle free) and my Aromamizer Supreme v3. I just crave some mesh flavor, and my options aren't really cutting it for me right now, but as soon as I saw that Wotofo did exactly what I wanted them to do I got excited. If they got the design right, this should be a flavor beast. Plus, 5ml so you don't absolutely need to run it with the gaudy bubble glass, and they didn't make it too tall, I see this as a win. Any thoughts?

Any news on the Profile X? I just got a notification from the store I usually get my stuff from that it's coming shortly, otherwise I wouldn't have got a whiff about it. I have yet to see any reviews pop up, just sites basically copying the spec sheet. Seems mighty interesting to me, as someone who loved both the Profile M and RDTA and who was constatly yapping about how they should do a bigger M with the deck from the RDTA. Thing is, they are both gathering dust now because, well, the RDTA is leaky (nature of the beast, I get it) and mine is borked and doesn't read the resistance correctly/consistently when in RDTA mode (works fine in RDA mode, I'm just not in the mood for an RDA), but it has spoiled me with the flavor and thick vapor from the bigger meshes and the M seems wimpy to me now. It's not like I don't have anything to vape, I currently run my Blotto Max (best tank ever, fight me!), my Fat Rabbit (which WILL leak at least a little, even if I stuff so much cotton in there that it's dry as grandma's thighs), my Blaze (doesn't hold up with the other two, but excellent and hassle free) and my Aromamizer Supreme v3. I just crave some mesh flavor, and my options aren't really cutting it for me right now, but as soon as I saw that Wotofo did exactly what I wanted them to do I got excited. If they got the design right, this should be a flavor beast. Plus, 5ml so you don't absolutely need to run it with the gaudy bubble glass, and they didn't make it too tall, I see this as a win. Any thoughts?
I've got mine on pre order with Ecigone & spoke with them today & they have spoken directly with wotofo & release has been delayed yet again till the 4th of November..

I've got mine on pre order with Ecigone & spoke with them today & they have spoken directly with wotofo & release has been delayed yet again till the 4th of November..
Ecigone.co.uk ([email protected])" <[email protected]>
Tue, Oct 25, 1:24 PM (23 hours ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

Hi there,

This is just a quick update regarding your preorder for the Wotofo Profile X RTA

We have been in touch with Wotofo with an estimated arrival date,

Frustratingly they have now advised of further delays with the manufacturing process.

So sadly they have now updated the shipping date to November 4th.

We can't apologise enough about the delay, sadly this is beyond our control and is the same for all Preorders.

This shipment will still be the first batch of these, so if you're happy to wait a little longer, please drop us an email back to confirm this.

As soon as we have further updates of a tracking number, we will inform you of an estimated arrival date.

A ha, I see. Well, could be worse, I guess. As long as the atty is good, I don't mind a delay. It might be better for me, actually, as I'll have time to get my favorite juice (pastry base with butterscotch and maple syrup, yummy!) and let it mature a bit.

Wotofo have had the black in stock on their website since last week, if memory serves correct I believe they charge a fortune for shipping here though. Think ecigone are causing themselves problems by giving these expected dates tbh with wotofos manufacturing delays and the problems with international shipping at the mo, should just say 'coming by Christmas... Hopefully'.

Wotofo have had the black in stock on their website since last week, if memory serves correct I believe they charge a fortune for shipping here though. Think ecigone are causing themselves problems by giving these expected dates tbh with wotofos manufacturing delays and the problems with international shipping at the mo, should just say 'coming by Christmas... Hopefully'.
True that. Well, whatever it takes, as long as the end product is good enough to justify the wait. I wouldn't have taken it well if I had to wait like that for the Dead Rabbit 2 I bought when I started vaping.

Now, on another note, I saw that Geekvape released a 2x21700 version of their Aegis L200. I hope other manufactures follow suit and we see more 2x21700 mods. I'm especially hoping Vaporesso get their heads out of their asses and release a 2x21700 version of the new Gen 200. That thing is so small with 2x18650 that even with the much larger 21700s it would be more than manageable size wise.

True that. Well, whatever it takes, as long as the end product is good enough to justify the wait. I wouldn't have taken it well if I had to wait like that for the Dead Rabbit 2 I bought when I started vaping.

Now, on another note, I saw that Geekvape released a 2x21700 version of their Aegis L200. I hope other manufactures follow suit and we see more 2x21700 mods. I'm especially hoping Vaporesso get their heads out of their asses and release a 2x21700 version of the new Gen 200. That thing is so small with 2x18650 that even with the much larger 21700s it would be more than manageable size wise.

Agreed, given how they've shoehorned 2 18650's into the small gen200, it should be easy for them to do dual 21700 in the form factor of the original Gen casing.

I've had the Gen 200 apart when i tested it, and the way they've managed to pack everything into the mod, should make it a doddle with bigger cells.

Back
Top Bottom