What's new

New Profile incoming

I've just done a single coil in it and I'm getting much more flavour. Maybe it's better being used as a normal RTA

I've just done a single coil in it and I'm getting much more flavour. Maybe it's better being used as a normal RTA
Maybe so. But there's far better dual and single coil RTAs out there. The versatility is nice, say you ran out of mesh strips or something, but running it with coils isn't a reason to buy this thing. I guarantee that something such as a Dead Rabbit v3 or Blaze will blow it out of the water for flavor, not to mention stuff like the Blotto Max etc.

Maybe so. But there's far better dual and single coil RTAs out there. The versatility is nice, say you ran out of mesh strips or something, but running it with coils isn't a reason to buy this thing. I guarantee that something such as a Dead Rabbit v3 or Blaze will blow it out of the water for flavor, not to mention stuff like the Blotto Max etc.
Well for that reason alone I might invest in 1 of them lol. Open up possibilities.

Well for that reason alone I might invest in 1 of them lol. Open up possibilities.
Well, since we're at it, and in case you want my suggestion, here it is. If you insist on staying top-airflow, the Blaze is excellent, and it's among the most well made pieces of vaping gear I've laid my hands on. BUT. In case you aren't set on going top airflow, I will never stop suggesting the Blotto Max. Terrific flavor, excellent draw, very hard to become leaky (basically, only times it leaked on me was 1) when I deliberately wicked it with FAR too little cotton to see its limits and 2) when I dropped it, shattered the glass tank and during reassembly one side of the cotton came completely out of the wicking hole, and even then it didn't leak too bad somehow), not too big, decent capacity. Basically, for me, it's the perfect RTA. Only potential downside is if you like your draw very airy, it's not for you, it's on the tighter side. But DAAAAAMN does it taste good, and the draw is smooth AF and just as tight as I like it, I cut down the airflow on most of my tanks to that level anyway.

Well, since we're at it, and in case you want my suggestion, here it is. If you insist on staying top-airflow, the Blaze is excellent, and it's among the most well made pieces of vaping gear I've laid my hands on. BUT. In case you aren't set on going top airflow, I will never stop suggesting the Blotto Max. Terrific flavor, excellent draw, very hard to become leaky (basically, only times it leaked on me was 1) when I deliberately wicked it with FAR too little cotton to see its limits and 2) when I dropped it, shattered the glass tank and during reassembly one side of the cotton came completely out of the wicking hole, and even then it didn't leak too bad somehow), not too big, decent capacity. Basically, for me, it's the perfect RTA. Only potential downside is if you like your draw very airy, it's not for you, it's on the tighter side. But DAAAAAMN does it taste good, and the draw is smooth AF and just as tight as I like it, I cut down the airflow on most of my tanks to that level anyway.
I tend not to dual coil as I like to preserve battery. 50 watts for me. I'm tempted with the dead rabbit 3 though, lots of colours.

I tend not to dual coil as I like to preserve battery. 50 watts for me. I'm tempted with the dead rabbit 3 though, lots of colours.
In that case, and knowing full well that I might sound like a bit of a broken record, may I suggest my so far favorite single coil RTA. The Blotto v1.5. I don't have it, but I have the original Blotto and it's the same, but a bit improved. Basically, you can run it with dual coils, but I ended up liking it far more with a big chonky coil in the middle. And when I say "big chonky coil", I mean it. I used to run mine with a 4.5mm quad core fused clapton and it ran beautifully.

I've got a Blotto Single and Blotto Mini, and the Blotto Mini with a single coil beats the Blotto Single (using the sane 3mm Alien coils). I think it's because there more space for the air to circulate. Both excellent RTAs though.

I've got a Blotto Single and Blotto Mini, and the Blotto Mini with a single coil beats the Blotto Single (using the sane 3mm Alien coils). I think it's because there more space for the air to circulate. Both excellent RTAs though.
I've tried neither, but I believe you. Thing is, I have yet to try a single coil RTA that I loved. But the Blotto with a big ass coil in there is something else, I'm telling you. The Max is still king though. Just not suitable for single coil, really.

I might have to get one of the smaller Blottos in the future though. I will be needing something a bit less bulky, and I can't think of something that would fit me better for a single coil RTA.

I've tried neither, but I believe you. Thing is, I have yet to try a single coil RTA that I loved. But the Blotto with a big ass coil in there is something else, I'm telling you. The Max is still king though. Just not suitable for single coil, really.

I might have to get one of the smaller Blottos in the future though. I will be needing something a bit less bulky, and I can't think of something that would fit me better for a single coil RTA.

I normally vape mesh and mesh only, but these two Blottos have definitely earned their place in my rotation. I'd highly recommend both, but in your case probably more so the Mini so you can run it dual or single.

I've always like the single with a 3mm coil sat about 45 watts & really is a nice vape.
IMG_20221228_012106_634.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom