What's new

New Profile incoming

Mine held up all day until battery died so started using something else. I am a bit OCD with my routine of charging and swapping batteries lol.

Anyone tried these ss ones?

View attachment 300734
Resistance
0.15ohm (50-80W) (316L Stainless Steel)
The next generation of mesh coils comes a new SS316L nexMESH Mesh Coil. The nexMESH replacement mesh coil strips
are made especially for the Profile series and deliver incredibly fast fire up and intense flavor production.
Engineered by using a perforated SS316L material with 3 times the density of Wotofos standard mesh coils, the intricate micro weave netting of nexMESH delivers
an increased density and greater surface area resulting in lightning fast heating with uniform distribution which guarantees an unrivalled consistency of coil performance.
The advanced micro weave, triple hole density mesh design maximizes juice vaporization resulting in significantly reduced spit back.

Those are the smaller ones, they actually made bigger SS ones for the 1.5/RDTA, never used them and most places don't stock them.
Evolution vaping have them for £3 a pack if anyone wants to give them a go. :)

https://www.evolutionvaping.co.uk/nexmesh-strips-by-wotofo.html

*These be them
Screenshot_20221204_225428_com.android.chrome~2.jpg

**That's weird showing as £2.99 for me but changes to £6 in cart, probably find them cheaper elsewhere.

Last edited:
Mine held up all day until battery died so started using something else. I am a bit OCD with my routine of charging and swapping batteries lol.
Mine was fresh batts in this morning & even I've been using it most the day its got bars left, been using the unity a far bit today as well.

We'll time too top this beast up again this will be the 3rd time today & still tastes as good as it did this morning so I must be doing something right [emoji23]View attachment 300738
Or you're doing something wrong. Maybe it's supposed to be shit and by doing everything wrong, yours is actually producing good flavor. Teach us master! :18:

On another note, I was keeping an eye out for an Odin, and it seems they're out of stock everywhere I look in my country (Greece, yes, I'm a foreign invader in your forum, lol). Is it discontinued or something? Seems strange, it was rather popular. Not many 2x21700 options left these days. I regret thinking they were overkill in the past.

Or you're doing something wrong. Maybe it's supposed to be shit and by doing everything wrong, yours is actually producing good flavor. Teach us master! :18:

On another note, I was keeping an eye out for an Odin, and it seems they're out of stock everywhere I look in my country (Greece, yes, I'm a foreign invader in your forum, lol). Is it discontinued or something? Seems strange, it was rather popular. Not many 2x21700 options left these days. I regret thinking they were overkill in the past.
Oi hang on 1 minute & what's with the sarky comments just because me & Lisa Bolton have got it working okay, sometimes it takes a it if time to get something to work especially when no videos & as for doing it wrong erm yeah okay I forgot I no shit about mesh tanks pmsl.

Oi hang on 1 minute & what's with the sarky comments just because me & Lisa Bolton have got it working okay, sometimes it takes a it if time to get something to work especially when no videos & as for doing it wrong erm yeah okay I forgot I no shit about mesh tanks pmsl.
I don't know why, but I'm getting some "I'm a bit offended" vibes here. Hard to tell sarcasm through the internet, so in case you got me wrong, I was just joking mate. Maybe I went too far in being a cheeky bastard?

If you're not serious, joke's on me I guess, lol.

On another note, these bigger mesh strips are somewhat demanding on power. Not that they require too much wattage, but my Grus kinda struggles to deliver. Running previous attys (Zeus X Mesh, Supreme v3, Profile M) it had no issues, but now it's feeling the pressure. I seriously can't see the appeal of single battery mods any more, not when there's very compact 2x18650 devices out there.

I don't know why, but I'm getting some "I'm a bit offended" vibes here. Hard to tell sarcasm through the internet, so in case you got me wrong, I was just joking mate. Maybe I went too far in being a cheeky bastard?

If you're not serious, joke's on me I guess, lol.

On another note, these bigger mesh strips are somewhat demanding on power. Not that they require too much wattage, but my Grus kinda struggles to deliver. Running previous attys (Zeus X Mesh, Supreme v3, Profile M) it had no issues, but now it's feeling the pressure. I seriously can't see the appeal of single battery mods any more, not when there's very compact 2x18650 devices out there.
Nah I'm not offended mate I'm just drunk, getting offended on the net is like having a fight on the net lol.

Nah I'm not offended mate I'm just drunk, getting offended on the net is like having a fight on the net lol.
Well, cheers to that bruv. Have one on me. I'm stuck at home and I don't wanna start drinking at home, lol. Have a good one!

Anyone tried these ss ones?

View attachment 300734
Resistance
0.15ohm (50-80W) (316L Stainless Steel)
The next generation of mesh coils comes a new SS316L nexMESH Mesh Coil. The nexMESH replacement mesh coil strips
are made especially for the Profile series and deliver incredibly fast fire up and intense flavor production.
Engineered by using a perforated SS316L material with 3 times the density of Wotofos standard mesh coils, the intricate micro weave netting of nexMESH delivers
an increased density and greater surface area resulting in lightning fast heating with uniform distribution which guarantees an unrivalled consistency of coil performance.
The advanced micro weave, triple hole density mesh design maximizes juice vaporization resulting in significantly reduced spit back.

I really don't get on with the SS OFRF strips. They always feel like they're going to set alight. Much prefer the KA1 variety in all my mesh attys. Vaping101 have both in stock at the moment though.

Back
Top Bottom